Tim Burns????

the northwestern boys look like they still locked in, brinson removed his tweet and the other two re-up'd on their commitments on twitter
giphy - 2020-11-11T224846.635.gif

Advertisement
the northwestern boys look like they still locked in, brinson removed his tweet and the other two re-up'd on their commitments on twitter
A little nervous brinson hasn’t tweeted out the same graphic a number of other recruits have. Not a full on red flag of nervousness but definitely a little worrisome.

This my thing or Corners aren't getting any better. So why would you want to come play corner for the U when they cant even develop corners? Lets be real Blades and IVEY aren't getting any better at all. I'm sorry but if its the scheme that is killing there game and how they play ok but even the good ones learn to be better and they are not developing.

Advertisement
This my thing or Corners aren't getting any better. So why would you want to come play corner for the U when they cant even develop corners? Lets be real Blades and IVEY aren't getting any better at all. I'm sorry but if its the scheme that is killing there game and how they play ok but even the good ones learn to be better and they are not developing.
Y’all keep talking about development. Everybody isn’t going to be all acc and high draft picks. Have y’all ever thought that some guys just ain’t as good as you thought and hoped they would be?

There are more positions not getting better than are.....that is all on the coaching starting at the top. LB plays has gotten worse since dIAZ got here....we know how the CB and WR room is....little to no talent. Oline is suspect still. After this year...what does the QB look like....Perry and TVD.....one unproven the other proven he sucks

There are more positions not getting better than are.....that is all on the coaching starting at the top. LB plays has gotten worse since dIAZ got here....we know how the CB and WR room is....little to no talent. Oline is suspect still. After this year...what does the QB look like....Perry and TVD.....one unproven the other proven he sucks
Hartley has been great lately. Likens has the track record as a Wr coach.

Advertisement
Hartley has been great lately. Likens has the track record as a Wr coach.
Agree with Hartley the last 2 games and Likens..well its his first year.......the fact that pope and wiggins are still getting most of the PT over the younger guys......is it the younger guys just not that good....that is what has me concerned over the next few years

Y’all keep talking about development. Everybody isn’t going to be all acc and high draft picks. Have y’all ever thought that some guys just ain’t as good as you thought and hoped they would be?
Lets just say this when you go to college you develop as a player regardless of the stars you have when you left high school. So when a player is not growing and elevating there play who is to blame? Coaches, schemes or players? If you watch ANY game these boys played in highschool they were good esp when u go to Nike camp n shut down some of the top talent they had. So something is wrong

Advertisement
Lets just say this when you go to college you develop as a player regardless of the stars you have when you left high school. So when a player is not growing and elevating there play who is to blame? Coaches, schemes or players? If you watch ANY game these boys played in highschool they were good esp when u go to Nike camp n shut down some of the top talent they had. So something is wrong
What? You don’t make any sense. There are a ton of dudes who are good in hs that aren’t in college. Some guys max out earlier. Camps and playing actual fb where you have assignments each play are two totally different things. Being good in hs doesn’t equal being good in college just like being good in college doesn’t equal to being good in the nfl

Advertisement
What? You don’t make any sense. There are a ton of dudes who are good in hs that aren’t in college. Some guys max out earlier. Camps and playing actual fb where you have assignments each play are two totally different things. Being good in hs doesn’t equal being good in college just like being good in college doesn’t equal to being good in the nfl
But why? Why does that happen? U think a player that played all his life is maxed out if he gets into wrong program n wrong scheme?

All those problems and we`re 6-1, imagine that! I was around when Mira sr. was playing and we NEVER got to 6-1 during his tenure. Utill Schenburger arrived 5- 5 was a good year. So spare me with your complaints about a 6-1 team.

Advertisement
Back