Tim Burns????

Advertisement
All those problems and we`re 6-1, imagine that! I was around when Mira sr. was playing and we NEVER got to 6-1 during his tenure. Utill Schenburger arrived 5- 5 was a good year. So spare me with your complaints about a 6-1 team.
You are obviously comfortable with mediocre teams......We have played 2 teams with winning records UAB and Clemson. If we actually played talented teams we would be 3-4 at best. But thank god we play in the ACC

All those problems and we`re 6-1, imagine that! I was around when Mira sr. was playing and we NEVER got to 6-1 during his tenure. Utill Schenburger arrived 5- 5 was a good year. So spare me with your complaints about a 6-1 team.

We opened the season 6-1 in 1962 when Mira was our QB. We were actually ranked #9 prior to losing to #6 LSU in Baton Rouge by 14 points.

Manny Diaz needs to be fired... We won't win a Championship with him. If I'm a Corner I don't come play here... We play prevent defense at Corner. That's all Manny. We won't win a Championship with him I've seen enough. Fire him. If Mark Richt wasn't so **** stubborn **** even Al Golden. If he wasn't so **** stubborn on Defense and had a better OC Miami would be closer.... With Manny it won't happen. I've seen enough.
Kick rocks then!!

Advertisement
Manny Diaz needs to be fired... We won't win a Championship with him. If I'm a Corner I don't come play here... We play prevent defense at Corner. That's all Manny. We won't win a Championship with him I've seen enough. Fire him. If Mark Richt wasn't so **** stubborn **** even Al Golden. If he wasn't so **** stubborn on Defense and had a better OC Miami would be closer.... With Manny it won't happen. I've seen enough.
Are you saying this because you think a kid decommitted?

I know some say the staff didn’t want another undersized CB project, but watching Couch and seeing Burns play, I still don’t get it. Those two may not become NFL outside CB’s, but they certainly can cover WR’s in college. Couch is our best CB right now and I honestly think Burns has the skill set to be just as good in a couple years.

CB recruiting is just mind boggling at Miami.

Advertisement
The less LCE says the more I worry 🤒

his likes tell me everything. Basically we don’t have some bigger fish and we are scrambling throwing out offers again at the 11th hour.

no clue if we dropped Burns, Burns dropped us, grades or what on Burns but we don’t have any big names that impacted why Burns isn’t with us anymore.

that’s ppl on this oars grasping at straws looking for a positive in the situation.

his likes tell me everything. Basically we don’t have some bigger fish and we are scrambling throwing out offers again at the 11th hour.

no clue if we dropped Burns, Burns dropped us, grades or what on Burns but we don’t have any big names that impacted why Burns isn’t with us anymore.

that’s ppl on this oars grasping at straws looking for a positive in the situation.
This all sounds like fairly good news. Outside of the parts about: not having bigger fish, Burns no longer being with us, not having any positives in situation.

Not going to judge without knowing more facts. Anyone know what the actual story is?
He loves our program everything on his Twitter and including moms loves the Hurricanes so the coaches just dropped him for whatever reason.. but I think you don't burn bridges at the west that's just me.. especially in your own backyard.. Fau coming strong for him..

Advertisement
Y’all keep talking about development. Everybody isn’t going to be all acc and high draft picks. Have y’all ever thought that some guys just ain’t as good as you thought and hoped they would be?
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

I will preface this by saying I know absolutely nothing but it would be common sense that either

a) Burns was a take based upon growing some (like Couch apparently did) and he did not

or

b) its crucial for a borderline prospect to be an early enrollee (and I'm guessing he wasn't going to be) since guys get counted as initial counters whether they eventually enroll or not

or

c) none of the above and we'll likely never get the true story.

Advertisement
Long story short, we need to bring this man back into the fold. Kids a baller! I’d rather go with 5’9” scrappy type than the 6’1” DJ Ivey’s of the world. We’d be light years better had Bandy stuck around. Regardless of it all, we gotta fill the cupboard with these types. Why go through the process of offering and accepting the commitment if a change of heart would follow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back