Tim Burns????

I think he was as asked to grey shirt, and when he balked the coaches decided to drop him.

I'm sorry, but with how the game is trending with these lanky bigger receivers, you are going to need corners who have length and speed. Couch is an exception because although he is small, he has long arms and has speed.

I'm ok with this decision, because it allows us to use that counter on a grad transfer CB that can help us now, while we make CB a focus in the 2022 class.

I think Couch and Clarke are what we want to have at the CB position, athletically.

We will get our elite CB, Earl Little Jr

I think you're making a big assumption there. I haven't followed his recruitment all that much but has he even indicated that Miami is in the picture?

Advertisement
Lol so that means he is guaranteed to sign with us? My man, where have you been the last few years? He will probably be the highest rated CB in SoFla, we havent done well with those lately.
Teammates with JW who I imagine he will be in his ear hard

Advertisement
Lol so that means he is guaranteed to sign with us? My man, where have you been the last few years? He will probably be the highest rated CB in SoFla, we havent done well with those lately.
I think Earl is ours to lose. He said he wants to see us win. We have done that. If we continue to take care of business, I believe we will be able to get whoever we want in South Florida

Attachments

• 1607464862425.gif
    1607464862425.gif
    202.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Advertisement
Feel bad for the kid.
But MAN! How about Duasso and all the other local slurpers gassing this kid up as a south florida DAWG & how hes going to be an upgrade for us. I cant listen to that guy speak on anyone he cant be honest at all.

breon fuller & kalani norris also come to mind

Advertisement
I think he was as asked to grey shirt, and when he balked the coaches decided to drop him.

I'm sorry, but with how the game is trending with these lanky bigger receivers, you are going to need corners who have length and speed. Couch is an exception because although he is small, he has long arms and has speed.

I'm ok with this decision, because it allows us to use that counter on a grad transfer CB that can help us now, while we make CB a focus in the 2022 class.

I think Couch and Clarke are what we want to have at the CB position, athletically.

We will get our elite CB, Earl Little Jr
My problem is with the bolded. We seem to say this every year with CB recruiting. Next year's class is loaded, we'll get ours. You can't say that when Bama, UF, UGA and Clemson are constantly looking into your back yard for elite prospects.

Advertisement
Feel bad for the kid.
But MAN! How about Duasso and all the other local slurpers gassing this kid up as a south florida DAWG & how hes going to be an upgrade for us. I cant listen to that guy speak on anyone he cant be honest at all.

breon fuller & kalani norris also come to mind
I said that fat **** duasso was full of **** when he tried to argue that Ivey would be a dawg because he wouldn't be eating off the dollar menu at McDonald's anymore

My problem is with the bolded. We seem to say this every year with CB recruiting. Next year's class is loaded, we'll get ours. You can't say that when Bama, UF, UGA and Clemson are constantly looking into your back yard for elite prospects.

And that won't stop. Miami's inability to win made recruiting those kinds of players harder than it Should have been.

Miami wins on the field , we win on the trail

And that won't stop. Miami's inability to win made recruiting those kinds of players harder than it Should have been.

Miami wins on the field , we win on the trail

Winning is only a small piece of the pie in terms of recruiting. The schools mentioned also win and drop bags (UF not as much) and have development that they can point to.

Advertisement
Back