Tim Burns????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jalen Ramsey says hello 👋🏿

Ramsey is exception, not the rule. Ramsey is Ramsey because he got that dog in him and he has prototypical size. It’s beautiful when the two intersect. Not all corners with length are good. In addition, players that come up short in terms of size are forcefully craftier in their technique. They are better technicians, more blue collar and have a chip of their shoulder as a means to compensate for whatever they lack in the physical gifts. We know this though. Every year it’s the same ****. If we can take Bandy and Couch, take Burns dammit. Manny’s ******* around man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's a pretty big drop off though. You would think an FAU, USF or UCF would take him but if UAB is his next best option then what the heck happened...

That's a pretty big drop off though. You would think an FAU, USF or UCF would take him but if UAB is his next best option then what the heck happened...
UAB is probably a better option for a Defensive player, no? Their defense was good last year at least

UCF, FAU and USF probably better for quality of life

Advertisement
Feel for the kid. Just last month was on top of the world committed to Miami with his boys. Now his option is UAB... not a bad program but still.
FAU re-offered him. I would argue UAB is a much better landing spot football-wise. Better program. We all know what Willie brings to the table as a HC, and it isn't much.

I think he was as asked to grey shirt, and when he balked the coaches decided to drop him.

I'm sorry, but with how the game is trending with these lanky bigger receivers, you are going to need corners who have length and speed. Couch is an exception because although he is small, he has long arms and has speed.

I'm ok with this decision, because it allows us to use that counter on a grad transfer CB that can help us now, while we make CB a focus in the 2022 class.

I think Couch and Clarke are what we want to have at the CB position, athletically.

We will get our elite CB, Earl Little Jr

Advertisement
Back