Tim Burns????

Feel bad for the kid.
But MAN! How about Duasso and all the other local slurpers gassing this kid up as a south florida DAWG & how hes going to be an upgrade for us. I cant listen to that guy speak on anyone he cant be honest at all.

breon fuller & kalani norris also come to mind

Coaches are always going to juice up their kids. We heard Jarren Williams' coach juice him up and got this fanbase in a frenzy. Turned out, he was a mediocre QB with poor work ethic (and a crap QB coach in J. Richt).

Advertisement
Teammates with JW who I imagine he will be in his ear hard
Surtain Jr and Campbell were Nesta's teammates at the same school....being in someone's ear only holds so much weight, not to mention that JW will be at UM during Earl Jr senior season.

Now tbh I do think if we can win games next year we'll be the favorites heading into 2021 szn with the best shot at getting him....

Surtain Jr and Campbell were Nesta's teammates at the same school....being in someone's ear only holds so much weight, not to mention that JW will be at UM during Earl Jr senior season.

Now tbh I do think if we can win games next year we'll be the favorites heading into 2021 szn with the best shot at getting him....
Tyson and Surtain barely, if any, showed love for Miami. We ignored that because we were blindly hopeful.

On the other hand, Little has shown love for Miami.

There was multiple issues why nobody wants him. At his size you better be an amazing cover guy to get big boy interest , he doesn’t have that. He isn’t Miami caliber , that’s just the fact of the matter.
We can get a 5 star and our fans will still complain we dropped burns and the 5 star didn’t have real offers

Advertisement
We can get a 5 star and our fans will still complain we dropped burns and the 5 star didn’t have real offers

it was already said by a ton of good contributors on here -- miami doesnt have the spots to take a kid like burns due to their fialure at recruiting CBs. they need someone who can play asap (whether it be a portal CB or a high level freshman). he isnt either. couldnt take another developmental kid

Advertisement
Word is Ja'Den McBurrows is thinking about flipping to Miami.

Anybody hear anything about that?
Holy **** I didn't know that was that kid on Amari Daniels FL canes squad. I was always watching those highlights thinking to myself who TF is number 1 at db he's talented af.

Advertisement
it was already said by a ton of good contributors on here -- miami doesnt have the spots to take a kid like burns due to their fialure at recruiting CBs. they need someone who can play asap (whether it be a portal CB or a high level freshman). he isnt either. couldnt take another developmental kid
Agree to disagree. We have Blades, Ivey and Couch as our starters. Two guys behind them who will have had a year of development at the start of the new season.

Plenty of room to bring in another couple of players to develop. We just literally need to sign athletes that can play CB - we're failing at that this year.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 37C20805-63AD-49D4-BC10-20E6A5C9DCA9.png
    37C20805-63AD-49D4-BC10-20E6A5C9DCA9.png
    868.3 KB · Views: 177
lol @ the mcburrows talk.

What really changed?. same kid since last season that should of been a priority from day 1.
Agree.

I posted other day him and McGhee are the only names I’m hearing, when I first heard mcburrows I was like “ oh you like him now”? They should’ve been all over this kid the entire time especially with the cb recruiting problem. Him with couch would be two huge pulls from Michigan.

Agree.

I posted other day him and McGhee are the only names I’m hearing, when I first heard mcburrows I was like “ oh you like him now”? They should’ve been all over this kid the entire time especially with the cb recruiting problem. Him with couch would be two huge pulls from Michigan.
Think it was @Liberty City El who described our CB recruiting best. It’s like having a 10 page paper due Sunday night and not having **** done midday Saturday. A week before signing day were pushing for a kid that should’ve had 6 months ago. ***** comical

Advertisement
Back