Tim Burns????

Advertisement
No I mean recruits period. Rb depth chart and we can afford hardball, D-line depth chart and we can afford to hardball we’re literally not in the position to drop Cb recruits, not for evals, not for space. Nothing

Based solely on what I’ve seen done at QB, DE, WR, LT and safety since Manny’s been the guy I’m going to count on 1-2 portal guys at corner this off-season that will help more than Burns would in 2021.

But I agree they need to fix this depth problem, fast.

Our scheme blows for dbs. I wouldn’t want to play for Rumph and this ****** scheme. Enough with the lining up 10 yards off ****

I don't have a chance to read all 14 pages. Any summary as to whether UM dropped him because there are better targets or did we just lose out on him? TIA. I was confused to see he decommitted considering the lack of depth at CB to begin with.

Advertisement
Unless it’s a grade situation or we have someone better coming, this makes 0 sense. Knowing our staff it doesn’t feel like it’s for someone better.

Knowing how gullible our staff has beem in the past they are probably getting trolled by a recruit that won't come.

I'm going to stay positive and take this to mean we got somebody better.....One can only hope

That theory would imply we are only taking ONE cb. It us my understanding we need more than one cb this class....so why wouldn't you take both?

Advertisement
That theory would imply we are only taking ONE cb. It us my understanding we need more than one cb this class....so why wouldn't you take both?

so one only make sense if they think we have these guys back which we should.

Blades
Ivey
Couch
Dunson
Clark
New recruit.

Still too thin in my opinion. Then you need 3 the following class and back playing young kids. We need 2 this class. We need 8 corners on the roster

Whelp to Brinson is saying we did his boy wrong so are freaking idiot coaches better know what they are doing. And I don’t have more than a 15% chance that they do
1C178D5D-41E3-4682-8418-5C36627819AB.png

Whelp to Brinson is saying we did his boy wrong so are freaking idiot coaches better know what they are doing. And I don’t have more than a 15% chance that they doView attachment 135315
I know how this ends. The one random guy came on here and said we might lose all our MNW guys and I know from following this team for my entire life that it will probably happen. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back