Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m tired of hearing about Rumph. He’s dying for manny’s sins. And I like manny i do think he’ll end up a good head coach for us (he’s average right now) but we hanging Rumph for manny. Rumph shouldn’t be penalized for showing up to work when he shouldn’t have a job in the first place

If you take Clemson out of our schedule (which was a blow out loss), our schedule has been a joke and the 2nd half we've been scraping by against subpar competition. If we didn't have King, we'd look similar to what we did last year. There's no improvement that's noticeable other than our record and a clear upgrade at QB (from a transfer). What people want is for him to upgrade the defensive staff - Rumph and Patke haven't pulled their weight in terms of recruiting or on-field coaching. You can't point to one single CB (maybe Couch) that looks like they've improved significantly under Rumph. Baker is a Manny hire and he looks like he's in way over his head.
So has every other teams...notre dame squeaked by louisville...but they should definitely fire everyone mid season because of it right?

So if he doesn't make changes this off-season I get it... until then these porsts are pointless.

Advertisement
Probably because our CB recruiting under Rumph has been abysmal. Meanwhile, look how Banda is stocking up at Safety.
True but his coaching has also been abysmal. Hall has regressed since last year. Bolden has regressed from FSU/Clemson. People point to Jaquan Johnson but he has a high football IQ. Anyone on this board could have coached him.

Thanks for sharing your valuable insight... finally someone on here who isn't a **** like myself!
No problem man...just trying to keep some level headed on here is all until the off-season.

No need to call yourself names though.

Advertisement
So anyone who calls you out or disagrees with you is a troll? Got it...grow up dude and quit running to the Mods like a 2nd grade chick.

I'm the most anti-ban person on this blog moron. If you don't believe me ask the mod yourself.

And I didn't call you a troll. I called you a retread, which you are. A banned doofus with a new screen name.

I'm the most anti-ban person on this blog moron. If you don't believe me ask the mod yourself.

And I didn't call you a troll. I called you a retread, which you are. A banned doofus with a new screen name.

Asked and answered. Move on, counselor.

You just ran to Andrew about two trolls....and you are the most anti-ban person here? Ok then.

Advertisement
Can my board friends please stop bickering??? Slurper, IC Magnet and Mystery Man.

Advertisement
Yes, but "anti-ban" and "anti-troll" can be two different things...

Be careful, RVA, you might be losing your high-paying moonlighting job for being too troll-friendly...
There’s good Santeria and the scary Kind - Bruharia??? There are good trolls and bad trolls.

Can my board friends please stop bickering??? Slurper, IC Magnet and Mystery Man.

Am I IC Magnet?

In case it wasn't clear, I stand with RVACane. All the time, every time. Never let my sarcasm confuse anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back