Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Rumph can’t do the job the way he wants and elects to stay to work under those conditions?
And he could’ve had the position above the one that he has but he didn’t want it so now he’s paying the price or something???

Advertisement
Am I IC Magnet?

In case it wasn't clear, I stand with RVACane. All the time, every time. Never let my sarcasm confuse anyone.
Yes because if the the words Initial Counter or just the initials “lC” show up on the board, especially in a misused manner, you appear out of the rooftop dropping down like Sting the wrestler and you’re on it like a magnet.

Yes because if the the words Initial Counter or just the initials “lC” show up on the board, especially in a misused manner, you appear out of the rooftop dropping down like Sting the wrestler and you’re on it like a magnet.

Daaaaayum, mothafvcka, I coulda figured out all those details on my own! Harsh, but fair.

Advertisement
You believe what you'd like Vern. But when you build relationships with kids and can't have the freedom of offering them. Then to back that up you can't even tell them anything solid other than were still evaluating for offers in your class(but turn around and hand out local offer after local offer) than what exactly is he supposed to do. He's handcuffed to a dip**** who knows next to nothing about the position he's supposedly evaluating. He has 5 scholarship kids in his entire room. That's just crazy

if it was that bad he would leave for another job. Why does he stay if he is that good of a coach and manny has him handcuffed?

If anybody thought we were getting Ringo off b2b 6-7 seasons while competing against bag schools 😂
So you obviously agree we don't get James and leonard too then... Especially since they don't have the connections to the school that keele had. 🥳

So you obviously agree we don't get James and leonard too then... Especially since they don't have the connections to the school that keele had. 🥳

Yeah but that was also after COVID happened which to be honest definitely is helping these players stay home...also we got them to commit..why would Manny turn down a highly rated Cb when that alone would’ve gave us so much momentum coming off that crap season

Advertisement
From my understanding his main point of emphasis was the first on recruiting budget to prioritize two elite national targets, when I'm his eyes he felt the way kids locally that were better fits for our system... That was what I was told and coincidentally they were both the last two kids I decided to help staff with. Won't happen no more while the same people make decisions like this. Just show we not committed to winning. We're committed to local bargain shopping.

Every top school recruits nationally. Refusing to branch out is being shortsighted and leaves you stranded when local kids bolt or when you have a down year talent-wise in Florida.

Advertisement
If Diaz really doesn't trust Rumph enough to pick his cbs but yet thought highly enough of him to make him his DC.Then Diaz is running a ****show.
He didn't pick his dc (either of them)because he thought so highly of them. He picked both because they are yes men and his boys. I think people don't realize baker and banda are both considered his proteges... He's brought both of them up and along since early days. Hence why they all cosign gimmicks. It isn't that our defense has gotten bad miraculously all of a sudden. Its that were not getting the interior play that we had before manny took over and we no longer have the linebackers to cover for him nor the depth at safety. You think this is bad just wait to see what happens when bubba leaves cause he's been carrying that unit too.

Yeah, once to richt and again to mandy. Point being? You have two dc currently on staff who aren't allowed to make personnel decisions either... Manny micromanage everywhere except tackle on his side of the ball.
Funny and tackle (and DE) is the one position group where we've been productive. 🙄

True but his coaching has also been abysmal. Hall has regressed since last year. Bolden has regressed from FSU/Clemson. People point to Jaquan Johnson but he has a high football IQ. Anyone on this board could have coached him.
Literally every safety Banda has coached is in the NFL and several are starters.

Just take your L and don't die on this hill of stupidity.

:rustled:

Advertisement
THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM TELLING YALL AND I TOLD YALL THAT MORE THAN A YEAR AGO. Better yet what I'm telling you AGAIN is keele and elias both wanted to come here and play together cause they're best friends. Mandy wouldn't sign off on it and kept telling mike I need to evaluate their film first. Did that for more than a year. I had mike go see keele in arizona when he was going to see that corner (at juco in arizona) who was some linebackers kid if I remember right. Mike went to see him because keele school was right near the airport when he went to get his rental. Went into the ad office at his school and it was decked out everywhere with um posters. Keele had a rumph jersey on and we teleconferenced in elias. Those boys both wanted to come to um and play together. Naturally none of y'all will believe that but feel free to go with whatever works for y'all. This staph has done more dumbass**** than I care to recollect. But it's amazing on the defensive side of the ball in particular how many monsters we ****ed everything up with.
no ******* way. how does this even make sense

He didn't pick his dc (either of them)because he thought so highly of them. He picked both because they are yes men and his boys. I think people don't realize baker and banda are both considered his proteges... He's brought both of them up and along since early days. Hence why they all cosign gimmicks. It isn't that our defense has gotten bad miraculously all of a sudden. Its that were not getting the interior play that we had before manny took over and we no longer have the linebackers to cover for him nor the depth at safety. You think this is bad just wait to see what happens when bubba leaves cause he's been carrying that unit too.
I said Diaz defense was in trouble as soon as RJ and Willis left. He was not recruiting good dts like the previous regime. If u can't get pressure up the middle in this defense your fuqed. I still can't fuq with Rumph after the Surtain and Tyson thing

I remember everyone was geeked over Miller and he's trash. Like he was a hidden gem or some **** then the fans got geeked cause he got in shape....everyone gets in shape most of the time. Then we laugh at the gators for recruited a Miller type which we should but our same fans were on Miller's dik. Dude was buns and right there I knew the DT position was fuqed cause we were scrambling late to uncover a "gem"

Literally every safety Banda has coached is in the NFL and several are starters.

Just take your L and don't die on this hill of stupidity.

:rustled:
Baloney, look at the guys he recruited. I don't credit him for Redwine, Jenkins, Johnson (as previously stated). How was his stellar development with Knowles or how's Amari Carter's going?

I said Diaz defense was in trouble as soon as RJ and Willis left. He was not recruiting good dts like the previous regime. If u can't get pressure up the middle in this defense your fuqed. I still can't fuq with Rumph after the Surtain and Tyson thing

I remember everyone was geeked over Miller and he's trash. Like he was a hidden gem or some **** then the fans got geeked cause he got in shape....everyone gets in shape most of the time. Then we laugh at the gators for recruited a Miller type which we should but our same fans were on Miller's dik. Dude was buns and right there I knew the DT position was fuqed cause we were scrambling late to uncover a "gem"

I guess we are lucky Leonard Taylor is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back