TIFWIW

I'm a big fan of Peete.

He is much more impressive in pads than in camps. My opinion on him changed after seeing him live a few times. He was STA's go-to guy all year.

Advertisement
What's the deal with Davante Phillips? Haven't heard his name in a minute.

No insider but from everything I have been reading I think he will follow Dalvin to FSU. Remember a poster saying something about Miami isn't safe for him or something like that

Yeah a poster on tos said they had to cancel Centrals championship parade due to death threats on him because of his brother killed multiple gang members in the past. I believe his mother was killed a year or so ago due to retaliation. Also said they had a couple police officers at each practice for security.

WANT

Man this recruiting class has the potential to be elite! Give me Ridley, Peete, and Emonee Spence and im good. Emonee gonna progress like Rudolph did. Maybe not to a 5 star but close. Nice size speed ratio.

Ridley ain't comin

372.gif

Advertisement
I hear these stories often and I am always somewhat skeptical. It's not like Phillips is in the witness protection program. He is out there doing his thing as a kid, he's going to SFE tryouts, walks around the neighborhood, etc. If he is that much in danger, wouldn't he completely shun the public spotlight?>

the story is true

That his mother was shot in supposed retaliation, and that his brother killed a couple of thugs? I'm not disputing that. What I'm disputing is how much mortal danger the kid is actually in. If he was that much in danger that people here say he's in, he'd be dead by now. JMO.

No insider but from everything I have been reading I think he will follow Dalvin to FSU. Remember a poster saying something about Miami isn't safe for him or something like that

Yeah a poster on tos said they had to cancel Centrals championship parade due to death threats on him because of his brother killed multiple gang members in the past. I believe his mother was killed a year or so ago due to retaliation. Also said they had a couple police officers at each practice for security.

Wow that's crazy!! I want him to be a Cane but I think it's in his best interest to leave Miami. He'll of a talent though. Great route runner.

His best Interest would be to get out of the state of Florida, they can ride up to Tally with ease

Advertisement
they can drive 8 hours with ease but can't fly 3-4 hours to kill someone? I'm guessing if goon and thugs want to kill you, it won't matter if it's an 8 hour drive or 4 hour plane ride.
I'd much rather take the 3-4 hour plane ride than an 8 hour car ride if I'm a thug.

So they will go to tally to kill him but not kill him while he is in Miami? Makes sense

Peete looks slow, Dude 6'5 can't shake but I can live with that. Had a few catches on some very good corners

Bruce first of all is two years away for putting ink to paper, I'm not going to lose sleep over a slot receiver.

Ridley seems as though he is being told to keep quiet about leaders, probably good advice for someone not committing soon.

exactly. let's wait 18 months for him to go to tally or Austin or Eugene when we can just kill him here and save a drive or plane ticket. thugs and goons aren't too bright.
seems legit.

WOW! poor kid, honestly hope he makes the best decision for himself as much as i love the U i would pick FSU too if it mean't i wasn't potentially risking my life.

Advertisement

WOW! poor kid, honestly hope he makes the best decision for himself as much as i love the U i would pick FSU too if it mean't i wasn't potentially risking my life.

If this is all true then at the end of the day he wont come here or stay in state

If this is all true then at the end of the day he wont come here or stay in state

Dollars to donuts he stays in state. That will tell you how "serious" it all really was. I mean, if you're in trouble and want to get away, go the luiget route

I dont know whether the DPhillips story is true or not but I think we all agree he is probably not coming here. And if its because of his situation, all power to him. Ive said it on here before, FSU can have Phillips and we will gladly take Ridley.

As far as Peete is concerned, I like the kid. He definitely looks the part. Glad we are the frontrunner at the moment.

Even if Arnette wanted in, **** how many DBs we gonna take this year? I know I heard 6 was the number but then again I heard 4 too. There is just too many down here to take them all.

Advertisement
I am glad I was not the only one who was less than impressed by Peetes tape. I mean it was a bunch of jump balls over guys he was obviously bigger than, and a bunch of ins where he was quickly tackled, even his one KO return was OK. Makes you really appreciate a tape like Stacy Coleys,,,, that kid stood out on his tape.

exactly. let's wait 18 months for him to go to tally or Austin or Eugene when we can just kill him here and save a drive or plane ticket. thugs and goons aren't too bright.
seems legit.

They can always shoot him right when he signs his letter of intent

I dont know whether the DPhillips story is true or not but I think we all agree he is probably not coming here. And if its because of his situation, all power to him. Ive said it on here before, FSU can have Phillips and we will gladly take Ridley.

As far as Peete is concerned, I like the kid. He definitely looks the part. Glad we are the frontrunner at the moment.

Even if Arnette wanted in, **** how many DBs we gonna take this year? I know I heard 6 was the number but then again I heard 4 too. There is just too many down here to take them all.

As far as what I've heard about Phillips, is that he is going to Miami or FSU

Until anyone really confirms this about Phillips lets please stay away from the "thug, goon or gangster" talk. Those are serious *** allegations to place and tbh if those types were really after Phillips they could get to hoim at literally anytime especially when we as fans know what school he attends, know about many of his games, where he practices, where he camps and where his All Star games are. **** we know when his visits are for the most part so they'd know. Lets chill with all of that talk and just follow his recruitment

Advertisement
Back