TIFWIW

Put me in DMoney's camp, I really like Peete's ball skills and hands. What a weapon he would be in the redzone, the hardest area of the field to score in. Plus I think he makes a perfect recruiting complement skill wise to a Ridley. Great update OP, thx for passing it along.

Advertisement
Put me in DMoney's camp, I really like Peete's ball skills and hands. What a weapon he would be in the redzone, the hardest area of the field to score in. Plus I think he makes a perfect recruiting complement skill wise to a Ridley. Great update OP, thx for passing it along.

Yep, FSU was #1 in redzone offense. I' m sure that it wasn't all because of Benjamin but he was a huge weapon in the area...Miami was only 79th so we can use the help.

Yep, FSU was #1 in redzone offense. I' m sure that it wasn't all because of Benjamin but he was a huge weapon in the area...Miami was only 79th so we can use the help.

That was because of a loaded offense and elite qb but I remember when they had an ok offense but Greg Carr was a beast up there even with double teams on him and you cant tell me a guy like that with the athletes we can have by then wont help immensely

I feel good about our chances with Phillips, if we have a good season than IMO he'll be a cane, sometimes guys just love the home town atmosphere they grew up in and Phillips seems to have that mentality. Hope he is a cane in the end.

Need a good season....

but dude is REAL CLOSE with Cook.....after Cook cops a camaro or whatever car he likely rides around in this yr...and comes back on the breaks "stunting" dude will be all in on fsu..which he already is.

Also we have "cane fans" that have made light of the kids situation and he has saved it to his instagram....a dude is on there talking about "cook must be ya mom too because your heading to tally, seeing how ya mom got popped"...sh*t is sad....i dont get some people....

Kid is a beast of a player going back to his optomist days...but we definately have ground to make up...and i dont think he "personally is athug or goon or anything".

Advertisement
Need a good season....

but dude is REAL CLOSE with Cook.....after Cook cops a camaro or whatever car he likely rides around in this yr...and comes back on the breaks "stunting" dude will be all in on fsu..which he already is.

Also we have "cane fans" that have made light of the kids situation and he has saved it to his instagram....a dude is on there talking about "cook must be ya mom too because your heading to tally, seeing how ya mom got popped"...sh*t is sad....i dont get some people....

Kid is a beast of a player going back to his optomist days...but we definately have ground to make up...and i dont think he "personally is athug or goon or anything".

wtf is going on with people???

Even if someone was trolling him from another fan base, you would have to be a sick sick person to talk about someones deceased mother. I just don't get it..

I hope all these elite kids end up Canes, but they were born with the odds stacked against them and i wish all of them nothing but success and happiness in life. Seeing **** like that is very saddening

Need a good season....

wtf is going on with people???

Even if someone was trolling him from another fan base, you would have to be a sick sick person to talk about someones deceased mother. I just don't get it..

I hope all these elite kids end up Canes, but they were born with the odds stacked against them and i wish all of them nothing but success and happiness in life. Seeing **** like that is very saddening
A miami fan didnt say that. The florida fan did when he decommitted....

How the **** did this thread turn into a Phillips fest?

It's about STA & Peete.

Phillips isn't coming to Miami, but the area is loaded and we should land Peete & Ridley.

...a dude is on there talking about "cook must be ya mom too because your heading to tally, seeing how ya mom got popped"...sh*t is sad....i dont get some people....
Seriously doubt that would be from a real Canes fan. Sounds more like someone on the other side of what may have happenned, or at least someone in the know. Scumbag move none the less.

Advertisement
...a dude is on there talking about "cook must be ya mom too because your heading to tally, seeing how ya mom got popped"...sh*t is sad....i dont get some people....
Seriously doubt that would be from a real Canes fan. Sounds more like someone on the other side of what may have happenned, or at least someone in the know. Scumbag move none the less.
No it wasn't, it was a florida fan who was mad that he decommitted... Miami fans had said nothing bad to him on Instagram. He didn't decommit from us. I gurantee you and I seen that comment that it was a florida fan.

Advertisement
Was Phillips the kid they had to keep from going in the stands after the BTW-Central game?

yes. Fans were about to jump down at him. They wouldn't stop yelling at him

I hadn't heard this - what is the story here?

After the Booker T-Central game, Phillips and his teammates are walking out of Traz Powell. BTW, Phillips did not have a good game. Anyways, as the team was walking fans started to berate the players and coaches. Yearby was telling everyone to relax. I'm not sure what was shouted but Phillips got furious and wanted to jump into the stands. He was held back by his teammates as fans continued to yell.

Now, Phillips does have an unique situation where it would be best for him to leave Miami. Leave it at that. As far as his recruitment goes, it's FSU out front with Miami trailing. Miami does have a shot.

Redzone offense is more often than not about the QB.

382.jpg

Advertisement
Was Phillips the kid they had to keep from going in the stands after the BTW-Central game?

yes. Fans were about to jump down at him. They wouldn't stop yelling at him

I hadn't heard this - what is the story here?

After the Booker T-Central game, Phillips and his teammates are walking out of Traz Powell. BTW, Phillips did not have a good game. Anyways, as the team was walking fans started to berate the players and coaches. Yearby was telling everyone to relax. I'm not sure what was shouted but Phillips got furious and wanted to jump into the stands. He was held back by his teammates as fans continued to yell.

Now, Phillips does have an unique situation where it would be best for him to leave Miami. Leave it at that. As far as his recruitment goes, it's FSU out front with Miami trailing. Miami does have a shot.

Welcome to the crazy world of inner city SoFla HS Football.

Advertisement
Back