TIFWIW

Advertisement
Man this recruiting class has the potential to be elite! Give me Ridley, Peete, and Emonee Spence and im good. Emonee gonna progress like Rudolph did. Maybe not to a 5 star but close. Nice size speed ratio.

Devante Peete is a beast. I last saw him in his playoff loss to Dwyer. He was much more impressive the his teammate, Corey Holmes who signed with Notre Dame this year.

Bruce is an FSU lean?

368.gif

Arnette's a really intriguing CB with plenty of upside, but early indications are that we're going to have an outstanding DB class without him, especially if we're able to flip Cole from FSU.

It's excellent news to hear that we're in great shape for Peete in the early going. A WR class potentially headlined by Ridley and Peete would be ideal.

Advertisement
Man this recruiting class has the potential to be elite! Give me Ridley, Peete, and Emonee Spence and im good. Emonee gonna progress like Rudolph did. Maybe not to a 5 star but close. Nice size speed ratio.

Do you realize how good Rudolph is? If anyone had they kind of talent this year it would be Ridley and another kid forgot his name. Peete is a monster though.

Bruce is an FSU lean?

368.gif

Arnette's a really intriguing CB with plenty of upside, but early indications are that we're going to have an outstanding DB class without him, especially if we're able to flip Cole from FSU.

It's excellent news to hear that we're in great shape for Peete in the early going. A WR class potentially headlined by Ridley and Peete would be ideal.

He has been kinda vocal about it. Been seen with FSU gear on and bashing Miami for not offering South Florida kids.

Do you realize how good Rudolph is? If anyone had they kind of talent this year it would be Ridley and another kid forgot his name. Peete is a monster though.

I know I didn't say he is gonna be like Rudolph I said he is going to shoot up the rankings like he did. Got an Auburn offer yesterday. Once his name gets out there the offers will be rolling in. Rudolph for a kid coming out of HS is one of the more polished WRs I have ever seen.

Still a lot of time left for the 2016 kids, especially one like Bruce who's bedroom is painted orange and green.

Advertisement

No one knows how good Rudolph will turn out to be, Emonee could turn out to be the better of the two. Let not give Rudolph elite status before he has played one game in college.

doesn't peete have grade issues

NO one who plays @ sta for two years has grade issues...im guessing hes good as he played at ELY the yrs before......

Peete's my fav local wr....i brought his name too this board 2 ys back after seeing him kill Dillard in the soul bowl as a soph

Advertisement
What's the deal with Davante Phillips? Haven't heard his name in a minute.

No insider but from everything I have been reading I think he will follow Dalvin to FSU. Remember a poster saying something about Miami isn't safe for him or something like that

Advertisement

No insider but from everything I have been reading I think he will follow Dalvin to FSU. Remember a poster saying something about Miami isn't safe for him or something like that

Yeah a poster on tos said they had to cancel Centrals championship parade due to death threats on him because of his brother killed multiple gang members in the past. I believe his mother was killed a year or so ago due to retaliation. Also said they had a couple police officers at each practice for security.

Yeah a poster on tos said they had to cancel Centrals championship parade due to death threats on him because of his brother killed multiple gang members in the past. I believe his mother was killed a year or so ago due to retaliation. Also said they had a couple police officers at each practice for security.

Jesus..... that's not good.

Wow that's crazy!! I want him to be a Cane but I think it's in his best interest to leave Miami. He'll of a talent though. Great route runner.

Advertisement
Back