TIFWIW

Peete is not the most polished receiver in this group. He still needs work on route running and other little things. However, his upside is incredible great hands and sheer size.

IMO Damon Arnette is nothing special, he couldn't get on the field last year and this year he'll most likely be the #3 corner.

Sam Bruce was a UM lean early last year because we were his first offer IIRC. He took a visit to FSU for the UM game and he's been all Nole ever since. The kid stays bashing Miami.

Listen to this man on matters concerning sta. Although we disagree about Arnette's potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Haven't found one article about his mom being murdered.

Yeah I was thinking the samething story sounds a little far fetched if a gang was trying to kill him he would need 24 protection at his house anytime he left his house, etc...

Peete is not the most polished receiver in this group. He still needs work on route running and other little things. However, his upside is incredible great hands and sheer size.

IMO Damon Arnette is nothing special, he couldn't get on the field last year and this year he'll most likely be the #3 corner.

Sam Bruce was a UM lean early last year because we were his first offer IIRC. He took a visit to FSU for the UM game and he's been all Nole ever since. The kid stays bashing Miami.

Listen to this man on matters concerning sta. Although WR disagree about Arnette's potential.

A good season on our part, and Bruce will change his mind 20 x's over. STA will change his mindset, from all the bs he was hearing and being fed at U School from his lonely teammate now at UF without any of his turncoat boys. Trust this. I'm an STA grad, played with his Uncle Joe, and they are very happy he is now at STA. Even if Harriet stayed at USchool, Sam was 80% headed to STA for 2 years anyway.

Advertisement
Haven't found one article about his mom being murdered.

Yeah I was thinking the samething story sounds a little far fetched if a gang was trying to kill him he would need 24 protection at his house anytime he left his house, etc...

I have no doubt this might be one of the kids that it'd behoove to go away for school but this story seems a bit far-fetched. I highly doubt that any police department in South Florida would essentially be bodyguarding a kid at practices daily with one officer let alone "multiple" like that post had stated.

Kid sounds like he's cut from the tough Cane cloth..press em even harder! Regardless of where a kid goes there will always be someone lurking around the corner why not stay closer to family and friends who can help you rather than go away and risk being caught by yourself. Don't know the validity of the story sounds like a touchy subject so I wont elaborate on that but alls I knows is I want em as a Cane even if our chances are bleak right now.

Advertisement
I hear these stories often and I am always somewhat skeptical. It's not like Phillips is in the witness protection program. He is out there doing his thing as a kid, he's going to SFE tryouts, walks around the neighborhood, etc. If he is that much in danger, wouldn't he completely shun the public spotlight?>

yeah, and if they want to find and kill him, they will go to tally or gville or Oregon.

Advertisement
yeah, and if they want to find and kill him, they will go to tally or gville or Oregon.

exactly. If it's that bad, he should be dead already or being in tally or gville wouldn't stop them from getting to him.

I hear these stories often and I am always somewhat skeptical. It's not like Phillips is in the witness protection program. He is out there doing his thing as a kid, he's going to SFE tryouts, walks around the neighborhood, etc. If he is that much in danger, wouldn't he completely shun the public spotlight?>

the story is true

I don't doubt the story of his brother killing people is true or that his mother being killed in retaliation is true. I'm skeptical of them wanting to kill him. if they did, he'd be dead by now.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;L5p6G2x1QZs]http://youtu.be/L5p6G2x1QZs[/video]

like him as a redzone threat... but, doesn't create separation and I've never seen a highlight of over 6mins of a SFL WR that didn't make 1 person miss... not very sudden in his movements.

I don't doubt the story of his brother killing people is true or that his mother being killed in retaliation is true. I'm skeptical of them wanting to kill him. if they did, he'd be dead by now.

you from Liberty City? You understand goon logic??? There is no Goon logic, sometimes they kill the brother that didn't even deserve it... its called life in the hood.

He should get out, and by out, I mean move onto a beautiful campus in Coral Gables

the story on Phillips is true, known about it since his sophomore year. That why when he committed to UF, we understood he did it to get out of town, but it looks like he's looking elsewhere now.

nope, not from liberty city. don't get goon logic. I understand if they want to kill the brother, they do. but, as aucane noted, he seems to be living his life outside the witness protection program and I would think if they want him dead before or after he leaves for college, it won't be hard. it seems he'd be just as safe in coral gables as Eugene. only difference is the killers would have to spend a little more money to get there and kill him. finding him won't be a problem either way.
I grew up in a large Italian family from various parts of Pa, NJ and NY. went to school and college w/ many connected kids and grew up around that. if they want to find you and kill you, coral gables, Austin or Eugene.

Advertisement
Back