TIFWIW - Bryant likely out per twitter

I will also add this:

If it is in fact a troll, he better have let the Miami staff in on the secret because it's a possibility the staff would cool off due to them feeling good with other targets.

This might sound ridiculous but for some reason, I believe that Golden might encourage this for certain players. These all-star games are huge marketing opportunities for a school and having our name called a few times..i.e. Deon and Tyriq last year was huge for momentum. A little far fetched but I think Golden is a really bright and innovative marketer. All indications until the last few months was the Keith was a huge Canes fan and 100% committed. Seems like the type of kid who could be trolling only to slam down the gavel for the U on national tv.

Advertisement
I really do hope that this is all a massive troll, because im getting really tired of really solid players committing early calling Miami their "Dream School" only to have them decommitt right at the end. I understand that these are teenagers about to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives, but dont make comments that heavy that dont hold any water. Says a lot about a persons character to be committed for a long time, preach that hes loyal and wants to attend his dream school, then totally bail at the last minute like that on a national stage while our hat is up there...

The inferiority complex is too **** high in this thread
8979789-large.jpg

Gives you a glimpse into someone's character when you list the school you are "committed" to as 3rd on your list. F this kid. Get Hooks/Bradley/Bostwick and this kid can get F'ed. Trolling or not, we dont need head cases like this on the team. He's the type of kid that causes problems because he's not starting by his first year. These kids rarely pan out (not counting PJ/PP). He should be a leader of this recruiting class, not pulling garbage like this. If he wanted to play these BS games or if he really is conflicted on where he wants to play he should have done it the way Alex Collins did. At least that kid is respectful.

Keep trollin, trollin, trollin, trollin
Now I know y'all be lovin this **** right here
K.E.I.T.H Bryant Is right here
People in the house with them hands up in the air
Cause if you dont care then we don't care

Advertisement
Y'all relax..... He hasn't decommitted and until he does is all a smoke screen. In the end, he'll be a Cane.

Lotta ***gotry in here

Agree it's like half of these people have never followed recruiting before. Emotional guys going off the handle about something on twitter.

And FWIW the thread title is stupid as **** even if it is true. It's ******* December 4th.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I gotta think that our history with dudes who commit early & start talking up other schools is the reason for this.
If he isn't trolling come NSD then it would be understood but right now it reeks of *****assness.

Recruiting is cut throat and a lot of these kids are attention whores especially SoFla kids. Relax and sit back while this all this plays out.

Recruiting is cut throat and a lot of these kids are attention whores especially SoFla kids. Relax and sit back while this all this plays out.

Good post.

Things also change every day. Gettin emotional over every piece of info is a waste of time and makes you look like a *****.

Advertisement
Ok I wasn't going to say anything but it's gotten to this point....

Keith told me something last month when all of this really started that leads me to believe this could in fact be an elaborate troll, and I'm usually VERY skeptical on things like this, but that is just something I thought you guys should know. Whether or not it is all connected, I don't know, but I have a strong hunch that it is.

What did he tell you?

"ion wanna hurt feelings but I'm doing what's best for Me"

Got that text from him tonight

Advertisement
Ban me,

I hope he reads this

**** THIS KID!

Not one kid is bigger then this program, we wrote the history books when it comes to CFB.

ride with us or collide wit us!

DO. NOT. WANT.

Duke is the true example of a kid who is not BS'ing around

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back