TIFWIW - Bryant likely out per twitter

I don't like this type of scheming by athletes. Commit, silent commit, or just wait till National Signing Day.

But lets be real. I want this kid to play for the Canes lol

Advertisement
It's either join us now or get beat by us in the future... He's making a really terrible decision if he goes to FSU, once we are back in the national spotlight in the next couple years and the sanctions are behind us, we are going to be able to lock down south Florida again. Bryant can go to FSU and have a mediocre career and go undrafted for all I care, we are on the rise with or without him

Advertisement
Keith, please don't come here!!!

Eddie Goldman 2.0, F off

Love the direction this team is heading towards, kids like DP, Bush, Tracy, Duke, Chick, Eddie, Carter, Burns, Baby Jesus, AJL

DO. NOT. WANT.

More like, here comes the I'm tired of your act and would like it more if people like you weren't here. Especially when there are other options that are just as talented.

99/100 kids who act like this end up doing nothing in CFB. Literally the only guy I can really think of is Patrick Johnson, but he had overwhelming talent.

Good ridence **** tard. Go to FSU please. I beg of you. GO TO FSU WHERE 5 STARS GO TO DIE.

Advertisement
99/100 kids who act like this end up doing nothing in CFB. Literally the only guy I can really think of is Patrick Johnson, but he had overwhelming talent.

FACT. This is gonna be standard procedure , the kid peaked in HS and he ******* knows it.

It's just realistically if you want to compete and win a BCS title you have to have a team made up with players who all buy into the system and each other and have a TEAM mindset this guy has a KEITH mindset

Who is calling him a worthless scrub??? Making it in major college football takes a lot more than talent, and this kid is showing more and more that he is a future problem in the making........next

Advertisement
Not one of those kids that you just mentioned is publically acting like Bryant is now, not to mention not one of those kids you mentioned has done a **** thing in college so I'm not sure what your point is.

You can't be or act like a jilted lover when you honestly have no time or interest in someone attractive who loses all of that with their immaturity and public stupidity. There are other DTs out there who are just as good without the nonsense, I'll gladly take my chances with them if it means not having the talented headcase as well.

Last edited:
Went from one of the most talented DT's in his class...to a worthless scrub who is easily replaced lmao

Bryant is a great talent but acting like this raises red flags.

Huh? Does it raise flags with Jawand Blue? Or Robert Lockhart? Everybody was clowning Beamer for acting like a douche, now everybody 'round here knows how it feels. Or how about Dalvin Cook? Who is currently committed to Clemson but says Miami is recruiting him the hardest.

Come on man stop the ridiculousness...this is recruiting and y'all acting like jilted lovers AT BEST

There's a difference between being offered by the home-town school when you were going out of state before, and acting like a total attention *****; literally begging for media attention. Lockhart and Blue didn't do that; they were going out of state and finally got offered by the hometown school. Big difference. You aren't differentiating between the two.

Yes, it is recruiting. And if you go back and look at the players who attention *****, the great majority of them end up sucking, so this raises a red flag for me with Bryant, even though I still really hope he';s in this class and I think he's a big talent.

Not one of those kids that you just mentioned is publically acting like Bryant is now, not to mention not one of those kids you mentioned has done a **** thing in college so I'm not sure what your point is.

How did Patrick Peterson workout for LSU?

Dante Fowler seemed to play pretty well for Florida after doing exactly what Keith is doing to us, to FSU.

Sorry, I will just never understand grown men, using children acting like children, as an excuse...TO ACT LIKE CHILDREN.

Way more reasonable to take the approach of get down with us or get beat down by us and that's my approach. We're going to be good regardless of him coming or not.[/QUOTE

Lol, who says I'm not taking that approach???? The Kid acting like an idiot only reinforces that we'll be fine without him and has nothing to do with being butthurt or whatever bull**** analogies you wanna use. My opinion of most if not all recruits are that they are hype until proven otherwise, I normally let the people who's jobs depend on it worry about what recruits fit the program's system and attitude. It's not acting like a child to see major red flags in this behavior and be turned off by it, especially when there are other options just as talented. The only joke here is trying to claim sour grapes over this nonsense. LMFAO, kid hasn't proven a **** thing and I'm supposed to be butthurt????? GTFOOH

Advertisement
Kids will come and others will leave, just put me in the group that hasn't been impressed by Bryant since this stuff started happening. I he does come to Miami, I'll support him but at the end of he day, I believe Miami can do better.

He leaves or stays what you gonna do. Al will/does have a backup plan. Would love to have the kid but not gonna attack him. He's doing his recruiting thing.

LMAO, I won't be waving **** if that happens because much like the kids that do the same to Miami, they haven't proven a **** thing. And you have to really want something to be butthurt about losing it but I guess that's still over your head. I'm not railing on the kid, I'm railing on the attitude that Im fully aware comes from more kids than just him, so you should probably understand the difference before making nonsensical claims about it. Kind of like telling me how I respond when someone switches to Miami, which is a joke in itself.

Probably because that's how he is acting. If he could ever stop he immature nonsense then it wouldn't be that way anymore would it?? And using his age as an excuses pretty funny too, because there are plenty of kids his age who don't seem to have he same problem handling this process.

Advertisement
Back