TIFWIW - Bryant likely out per twitter

This is the type of stuff that makes college football fun. When Golden has this thing rolling we're going to smash corch Jimbo, probobly at Doak, and it will hit Keith on the sidelines. For a split second at least Keith is going to think.

... Whats best for me

Advertisement
This is the type of stuff that makes college football fun. When Golden has this thing rolling we're going to smash corch Jimbo, probobly at Doak, and it will hit Keith on the sidelines. For a split second at least Keith is going to think.

... Whats best for me

34.gif

We probably do because this will be one of his first in a long line of grown man decisions and when you treat it like this sometimes the response isn't well perceived or in is case, it's just flat out abrasive, insulting, and rude. To answer your questions I'm 4-5 years his senior depending on his age and no I don't think it's ok but sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. Especially when the jobs and livelihoods and multiple coaches are effected by the actions and decisions of these "kids".

I will be clear that this kid is acting like a ******* punk regardless of whether he sticks with Miami or not. Don't talk to me about moral code in relation to Keith Bryant, especially with how he's treating this situation.

Last edited:
Lol, not mad and not a martyr just simply expecting this 18 year old to act with as much sense as many other 18 year olds in his situation. I guess that's too much to expect though so I'll let people like you continue to make excuses for his stupidity while confusing butthurt with a desire to watch the program I support steer away from idiots like this....LMAO this is way too far over your head to continue.........no I'm not mad at all and guess what........he's still a ******* punk. I don't need to be "mad" or "butthurt" to have that opinion.

Last edited:
And no I'm not standing on any moral high ground, in fact you are the only one going on about moral code. So if your intelligence is insulted its only because you allowed it to be due to how mistaken you really are on my point of view on this situation.

Advertisement
Trolling so hard it's funny...he's a Cane fan by default...Twitter page is Miami...committed as soon as he got the offer....repped Miami to the death everywhere he's been...and is trying to get his boys offers so he's got to be objective until the end...I won't get wet in the *** and salty AF as some of ya'll might( no disrespect ), but he can play the game to the death...he knows the opportunity that waits for him here and the love Miami has own him...let's no be ******** over a teenagers decision at the end of the day. We want kids who want to be here and rep the []_[]....if he doesn't ...next kid up...wish him well.

But he's trollin out of necessity...

slow-clap_a_GIFSoup.com.jpg

Not one of those kids that you just mentioned is publically acting like Bryant is now, not to mention not one of those kids you mentioned has done a **** thing in college so I'm not sure what your point is.

How did Patrick Peterson workout for LSU?

Dante Fowler seemed to play pretty well for Florida after doing exactly what Keith is doing to us, to FSU.

Sorry, I will just never understand grown men, using children acting like children, as an excuse...TO ACT LIKE CHILDREN.

Way more reasonable to take the approach of get down with us or get beat down by us and that's my approach. We're going to be good regardless of him coming or not.

And boom goes the dynamite

mic-drop_o_GIFSoup.com.jpg

Advertisement
These kids don't realize the impact they have on other commits if he's trolling.

If he decommits and goes else where the program will still be on the up and we will still beat fsu sometime in the next 2 years so I'm not even mad.

But I'll just say this I was born a canes fan. If I'm committed to Miami my phone would be the biggest recruting tool Miami had I would be talking to guy every other day in the ear about putting Miami back on the map. That we could be the class to win it all for Miami.

But every kid can't bleed orange and green and I understand that I guess.

If he comes here will everyone still be upset at the kid?
What if he becomes a great player will u still say hes a punk. What if he makes the key sack in the National Championship game and we win it because of that, will u still say he's a bytch?

Just let him enjoy himself and if he sign his LOI to FSU then say whatever u want. Its not like the kid gives 2 fux anyway.

These kids don't realize the impact they have on other commits if he's trolling.

If he decommits and goes else where the program will still be on the up and we will still beat fsu sometime in the next 2 years so I'm not even mad.

But I'll just say this I was born a canes fan. If I'm committed to Miami my phone would be the biggest recruting tool Miami had I would be talking to guy every other day in the ear about putting Miami back on the map. That we could be the class to win it all for Miami.

But every kid can't bleed orange and green and I understand that I guess.

How do we know hes not telling kids hes just trolling and how do we know if hes still recruiting for UM behind closed doors? Again we dont know nada really. I would enjoy it also u can only troll once.

What if he becomes a great player will u still say hes a punk. What if he makes the key sack in the National Championship game and we win it because of that, will u still say he's a bytch?

Just let him enjoy himself and if he sign his LOI to FSU then say whatever u want. Its not like the kid gives 2 fux anyway.

Once a kid signs and enrolls in Miami, I personally don't give a crap what they were ranked or how their recruiting went for the most part. But being a **** leaves a stink on a kid. It can be overcome easily by buying in and working hard but there is a slight stink.

Advertisement
Went from one of the most talented DT's in his class...to a worthless scrub who is easily replaced lmao

Bryant is a great talent but acting like this raises red flags.

Huh? Does it raise flags with Jawand Blue? Or Robert Lockhart? Everybody was clowning Beamer for acting like a douche, now everybody 'round here knows how it feels. Or how about Dalvin Cook? Who is currently committed to Clemson but says Miami is recruiting him the hardest.

Come on man stop the ridiculousness...this is recruiting and y'all acting like jilted lovers AT BEST

Did Lockhart or Blue do stupid BS on social media? There is a difference between decommiting and taking the process seriously (Blue and Lockhart) and advertising to the world on social media. In fact, it is a terrible example. Beamer's feelings are irrelevant on messing around in recruiting. Just be upfront with the coach is all I ask.

Not sure about Dalvin Cook but Lockhart and Blue don't fit with this. Isn't Cook a 2014 kid?

Once a kid signs and enrolls in Miami, I personally don't give a crap what they were ranked or how their recruiting went for the most part. But being a **** leaves a stink on a kid. It can be overcome easily by buying in and working hard but there is a slight stink.

Againg though how do we know if he is not going to work hard? We just dont know, he's young and people change for the better or worse. Let him have his fun.

Advertisement

Againg though how do we know if he is not going to work hard? We just dont know, he's young and people change for the better or worse. Let him have his fun.

Huh?

I don't care about "fun" or BS or *** acts on social media. I care about Miami filling it's class with talented kids who want to come here, buy in and work hard. I am not saying he won't work hard and I am not sure where you got that.

He can have all the "fun" (I prefer women then social media for fun) he wants, just be open with the staff. I have followed recruiting long enough to know that this happens every year, I don't care, I just want the to fill the class with talent.

Huh?

I don't care about "fun" or BS or *** acts on social media. I care about Miami filling it's class with talented kids who want to come here, buy in and work hard. I am not saying he won't work hard and I am not sure where you got that.

He can have all the "fun" (I prefer women then social media for fun) he wants, just be open with the staff. I have followed recruiting long enough to know that this happens every year, I don't care, I just want the to fill the class with talent.

Maybe he gets his women from social media. Its a different time now you cant expect everyone to do what we would do in that situation.

Huh?

Maybe he gets his women from social media. Its a different time now you cant expect everyone to do what we would do in that situation.

Or maybe he shoots his load into a wool sock as he *********es to kitten videos on social media.

The point is the same.

1. Miami needs to fill the class with talented kids (who will buy in and work hard),

2. Kids SHOULD be honest with the coaches (not saying he isn't), and

3. This stuff happens all the time, but we [the program] need to be ready to to fill his spot.

Advertisement
Back