TIFWIW - Bryant likely out per twitter

Not one of those kids that you just mentioned is publically acting like Bryant is now, not to mention not one of those kids you mentioned has done a **** thing in college so I'm not sure what your point is.

How did Patrick Peterson workout for LSU?

Dante Fowler seemed to play pretty well for Florida after doing exactly what Keith is doing to us, to FSU.

Sorry, I will just never understand grown men, using children acting like children, as an excuse...TO ACT LIKE CHILDREN.

Way more reasonable to take the approach of get down with us or get beat down by us and that's my approach. We're going to be good regardless of him coming or not.

And boom goes the dynamite

View attachment 18776

Except for the part where the quote I was referring to only mentioned Lockhart, Blue, and Cook.

DUD

Last thing and I'm done with this topic since its clear explanation on a point of view is useless. Being a ******* punk right now doesn't mean he can't succeed later, but if he does in fact end up at UM (or wherever for that matter) he better grow up fast or he is gonna fail........hard.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's a game, and most here lack the testicular fortitude to widthstand it.

There's something to be said about men who pride themselves on taking BS from HS kids.

Finally someone who makes sense. It's not testicular fortitude to want to get jerked around by a 17 year old, it's stupidity.

Send me MEN who WANT to be here, who have a chip on their shoulders, who want to work hard in the classroom and on the field. We should have no time for people who want to play games, and before all the Captain Save-A-hoes come running to prop up this kid I have no problem with him enjoying his recruiting process, but he needs to learn the meaning of a commitment and learn to keep things to himself unless he wants to be labeled a diva.

Where are my lawyers and the Secret Service?[/QUOTE]

gabriel-nao-pode_o_GIFSoup.com.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a game, and most here lack the testicular fortitude to widthstand it.

There's something to be said about men who pride themselves on taking BS from HS kids.

Finally someone who makes sense. It's not testicular fortitude to want to get jerked around by a 17 year old, it's stupidity.

Send me MEN who WANT to be here, who have a chip on their shoulders, who want to work hard in the classroom and on the field. We should have no time for people who want to play games, and before all the Captain Save-A-hoes come running to prop up this kid I have no problem with him enjoying his recruiting process, but he needs to learn the meaning of a commitment and learn to keep things to himself unless he wants to be labeled a diva.

I personally prefer to be neither of the type of "men" described above.

I'll enjoy recruiting because I love football, love the canes, and really appreciate south florida HS football. I'll have the perspective to keep it in its place in my life. I won't be sensitive enough to let a kid's decisions (no matter how ridiculous) cause me to spew hate.

Well ****, just another reason to hate FSU

Eeh, not really. This year has really shown me just how ****ed that program is for all the supposed talent they failed with this year. I honestly believe at this point with what I've seen, diva Bryant is a great fit at FSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will also add this:

If it is in fact a troll, he better have let the Miami staff in on the secret because it's a possibility the staff would cool off due to them feeling good with other targets.

Golden's philosophy: "Homey don't play that". This is not in Golden's character. He would never tolerate this kind of behavior. If the kid was acting like this, Golden would tell him to cut the bullsh*t-- you can take visits, but no troll BS tactics. That is just my take.

Advertisement
Back