TIFWIW - Bryant likely out per twitter

Advertisement
[video=youtube;JMV_r4LjQIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMV_r4LjQIo&sns=em[/video]

Let this play out. Focus on Hooks.

Why do we always have one or two recruits doing this things every year. Always communicating through social media. This is sad he would have been in our rotation. If he goes elsewhere he will get lost in the shuffle. Why can't we recruit DT. This sucks

Advertisement
Why do we always have one or two recruits doing this things every year. Always communicating through social media. This is sad he would have been in our rotation. If he goes elsewhere he will get lost in the shuffle. Why can't we recruit DT. This sucks

South Florida Divas

+

Insecure youths

+

Terrible Guidance

=

Social Media ****

Now I am sure there are kids that get turned away by the staff but this isn't one of them IMO. I want this him in this class still.

impressive that we have a commitment that has us 3rd on his list ..... something aint right ?

Advertisement
It's a game, and most here lack the testicular fortitude to widthstand it.

got it thanks.jpg

Advertisement
IMO this kid is playing FSU like some suckers and is trying to get his boys scholarships. He knows FSU offered the Alexander twin to get his brother, Michael Johnson from BT to try to get Thomas/Kirkland, and Collins' boy. He'll be at the U...but has to play his cards correctly.

Advertisement
i believe our staff knows where they stand with the kid. i usually hold off on name calling b/c he may just be having fun w/ the process and may have told our coaches the other day he is firmly committed. we have no idea, but, the staff does.

This guy is acting like Patrick Peterson/Johnson.

Wants to go see a different school every day of the week.

Advertisement
Back