Advertisement
Bama tears from Twitter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220713-121511_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220713-121511_Twitter.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 1,379
Advertisement
Advertisement
Have you ever gone to the Grand Canyon? Or maybe seen them Northern Lights?

And you get there and you just stare at it in complete awe..and you can’t think of anything to do or say?

That’s me right now
It's like we living in a warp dimension right now cuz normally the same generation don't experience both ends of something. Like we were getting exactly what we giving dem man on the trail now. Hat toss away, losing supposedly locks. Crying about bags.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m ready for the documentary showing the world how corrupt and dirty these programs have been. Unfortunately there’s not a media outlet with the balls to do it.

Right, but what’s crazy is you’re far more likely to see a documentary about us, framing our legitimate NIL success as “dirty” despite doing it the right way.

That’s life as a ‘Cane, and it’s why we say **** ‘em all.

Lulz @ even up the playing field.

Finebaum was on a local radio show this morning. He flat out said "Nick Saban could not care less about the state of college football. He is concerned about other schools being on a level playing field as him in recruiting and trying to put a stop to it."

I would agree with some of their assessments. Mario is a tenacious recruiter but his track record as a day game coach is certainly subject to criticism. I don't know if he had poor assistant coaches but he has much to prove in that area. Certainly he can improve as a day game coach and I expect that.
You can’t be a bad gameday coach & win the conference twice, win the rose bowl, & beat Ohio State. This narrative is absurd.

Advertisement
Back