Tears Tide Tears

Advertisement
Comedy Central No GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

I would add that many believe MC will be next Bama HC once nickie retires..which is comical!
They're just foolish. I'm sure they'll try, but Mario isn't leaving home. He's going to be a legend in Miami not T'town.

Bama will wind up with Dabo. He'll be ready to bounce from Clemson after we run him out in 2-3 years with MIA takeover.

I just realized that they lost out on Aguerro and they're now saying "no big loss, we need Bryant, Russaw and Perkins". One of them is a cane, the other has been bagged up by Ole Miss and the other will most likely go to bama. Just let that marinate...uga is now losing top targets to us and to ole miss. Before this year, that would be unheard of.

Advertisement
I just realized that they lost out on Aguerro and they're now saying "no big loss, we need Bryant, Russaw and Perkins". One of them is a cane, the other has been bagged up by Ole Miss and the other will most likely go to bama. Just let that marinate...uga is now losing top targets to us and to ole miss. Before this year, that would be unheard of.
@1murhurricane said months ago UGA operation was a joke. It was an unbelievable thing to say. Are we seeing the fruits right now? Could very well be.

Advertisement
Alabama is salty and accusing us of dropping bags?

I never thought this day would come.

Remember when people thought NIL was going to make Alabama be able to buy every single recruit they wanted? People who live in reality realized Alabama's booster money can't compete with huge market booster money. Nick Saban knew Alabama booster money couldn't compete with huge market booster money.

@1murhurricane said months ago UGA operation was a joke. It was an unbelievable thing to say. Are we seeing the fruits right now? Could very well be.

They're the best in the game at texting lol but go to one of their practices and sit in one of their meetings. the wheels are going to fall off that program the next 2 years.

WTF these Bama fans talking about?

I love the @MSTideFan - "He had a talent advantage in a weak conference."

Isn't that what Alabama did/does. They had a huge talent gap over everyone. They had only LSU to contend with for years and then they fell off. Next it's been UGA. That's it. AtM hasn't been a contender. AtM hasn't done **** since the 1930's. FACT. They beat Bama last year, but went 8-4. So, the only real competition in the SEC for Alabama is UGA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario took over an 0-11 FIU team and brought them to their first two bowl games ever he then took over a 7-6 Oregon team and had them winning 12 games and the Rose Bowl. Stop acting like Mario cant coach.

Thumbs down on the season finalie. Still an epic show though.

So at Miami he has to prove himself first, but when Saban was in his first year at Bama he went 7-6 and lost to a 1-aa team. That off season he brought in the #1 class.

Gee, I wonder how.
FACTS!!!!

To put it as a Sabanism about Bama like his comment on Miami: "He goes 7-6 in his 1st season. They even lose to a 1AA team. The very next year, in fact, not even a year, they sign the #1 recruiting class and NOBODY investigates them."

Last edited:
Somebody should send them a recruiting tears bingo card so to make life just a little easier for them when the post. This way they can just circle their tears without actually typing them.

I think they call it therapy.

Bama fans after a Miami recruiting commitment:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back