Tears Tide Tears

I would agree with some of their assessments. Mario is a tenacious recruiter but his track record as a day game coach is certainly subject to criticism. I don't know if he had poor assistant coaches but he has much to prove in that area. Certainly he can improve as a day game coach and I expect that.
Saban was running ancient offense during the spread era and winning natties. Talent talent talent

Advertisement
I would agree with some of their assessments. Mario is a tenacious recruiter but his track record as a day game coach is certainly subject to criticism. I don't know if he had poor assistant coaches but he has much to prove in that area. Certainly he can improve as a day game coach and I expect that.
Mario took over an 0-11 FIU team and brought them to their first two bowl games ever he then took over a 7-6 Oregon team and had them winning 12 games and the Rose Bowl. Stop acting like Mario cant coach.

It's a false narrative that Mario had these crazy talent at Oregon. He had #6,7,12 and 13 at Oregon. You would think he had Bama roster at Oregon.he didn't. His best players last season were SO and FR. And that was before NIL took over. He had a good roster, it was not elite.

Attachments

• 7A394675-A0B7-404E-93B9-639041F4F619.jpeg
    7A394675-A0B7-404E-93B9-639041F4F619.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 145
Advertisement
But how is he as a night game coach? Answer with your key points in bold, please.

Advertisement
How did he beat Ohio State? Did he out talent them?

Bama fan: Mario needs bags to recruit. No way a guy like that pulls kids like this without bags.

Cane fan: But he literally recruited the four best classes in Oregon history in his four years there and won the Pac-12 twice.

Bama fan: But facilities and stuff.

Cane fan: Also Mario was the Alabama recruiting coordinator and national recruiter of the year when he worked for Saban. He had bags at Alabama?

Bama fan:

Advertisement
JHC, Mario just got here and now I have to worry about him succeeding Saban when Saban retires. We can’t have good things.

If only Mario was a Miami Alum, a native, went to Columbus and was Cuban, I would feel confident he would hang around for while before jetting to Bama.

Tell me I read that zipper heads post wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back