Tears Tide Tears

Advertisement
I had just moved to Birmingham in 2013, the year the kick six happened in the iron bowl. I remember reading about a story where a lady shot and killed her friend bc the friend wasn't upset about Bama losing to Auburn. This is why i laugh when folks on here say Miami has the worst fanbase. It's not even close.
I remember. And further, if any recruit is scared away from our fan base and then promptly commits to an SEC school, they are Simple Jack

Watching that game yesterday and was really amazed how a 2 loss team with a Back up QB going against the dominant Tide could get 100k+ in the seats to cheer them on! I think the fans were the difference ! If that was a Miami team my guess would be 50k fans showing up ! Smh
Nomination for dumbest post of the year.

Advertisement
For those too young to remember, our fan base was once known for being this irrational and championship-or-bust. We would make coaches answer for wins that weren’t lopsided enough. Ahhh, memories.

Also, that “all **** and no balls” line killed me.

What a year for college football. Too bad we died at the gate at the start of the race.
We died a long time ago lol

Watching that game yesterday and was really amazed how a 2 loss team with a Back up QB going against the dominant Tide could get 100k+ in the seats to cheer them on! I think the fans were the difference ! If that was a Miami team my guess would be 50k fans showing up ! Smh
They have hope they have Jimbo and his great recruiting classes. Ofc people should show up they have a chance with that type of talent and team.

I had just moved to Birmingham in 2013, the year the kick six happened in the iron bowl. I remember reading about a story where a lady shot and killed her friend bc the friend wasn't upset about Bama losing to Auburn. This is why i laugh when folks on here say Miami has the worst fanbase. It's not even close.
I think we’re one of the worst fan bases Bc we all talk about how much we want change but we never put up to make it happen
That’s me included hahaha
These bama fans if they want a new coach they’ll donate the buy out in one day
That’s why I have the ultimate respect for these sec fans at these big time schools

Advertisement
But but but "I swear we have the worst fanbase". I've tried explaining this multiple times to the clowns on here constantly saying this. They think that because they know absolutely jack **** about any other.
It’s b/c they live in a bubble. I mean a Bama fan shot & killed another Bama fan b/c she wasn’t mad enough at the game!

Manny gets fired and goes to Saban's rehabilitation program and becomes DC there. Manny finally helps end Bama's dynasty.

Advertisement
Wait what?

Who TF is doing our schedule?
1CF9AE5D-4C00-4680-A071-2E01FBEBA244.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back