Tears Tide Tears

Advertisement
Keep telling ya’ll we r so tame compared to other fan bases. These dudes r completely irrational & it’s literally what have u done for me lately.
The fans and white knights on here that talk about how bad of a fan base we are have clearly never been around other fan bases before. Especially in the SEC. We aren’t even on the radar when it comes to insane or toxic

Advertisement
These tears threads feel good to read while simultaneously being humiliated
Don't judge the kink.

3oz8xy0dJ6NZYBDzBC.gif

The fans and white knights on here that talk about how bad of a fan base we are have clearly never been around other fan bases before. Especially in the SEC. We aren’t even on the radar when it comes to insane or toxic
They had a fan who poisoned their rival’s traditional trees cause he was so ****ed they lost the Iron Bowl. Paul Finebaum built his career by highlighting the absurdity of SEC fans (*** him but just saying). They are way crazier than us and way more difficult to deal with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They had a fan who poisoned their rival’s traditional trees cause he was so ****ed they lost the Iron Bowl. Paul Finebaum built his career by highlighting the absurdity of SEC fans (*** him but just saying). They are way crazier than us and way more difficult to deal with.
You mess with the bull

Screenshot_20211010-072247_DuckDuckGo.jpg

you get the Harvey Updyke.

Advertisement
Keep telling ya’ll we r so tame compared to other fan bases. These dudes r completely irrational & it’s literally what have u done for me lately.
But but but "I swear we have the worst fanbase". I've tried explaining this multiple times to the clowns on here constantly saying this. They think that because they know absolutely jack **** about any other.

You mess with the bull

View attachment 157487

you get the Harvey Updyke.
I have 4 oaks on my property, one of which is 20 years old and still nowhere near full-size (planted it when we moved in). I cannot believe what a **** move that guy pulled.

They should have found equally large oaks on the Bama campus in the most important area possible and relocated them as a punishment. I’m kidding, but I still can’t believe he did that. So terrible and senseless.

Flying banners > killing opponents trees 😂

Advertisement
Back