Tears Tide Tears

Advertisement
Saban is a Corch… he lost a game he was favored by 19 to win.

Has corches on his staf

And shows favoritism to upper classmen.

He’s an elite recruiter.

But I don’t want him at the U.

He not good enough.
Defensive-minded, we need an offensive coach bro
Runs too many 3 man fronts, both in the past and now with tite. We need 4 man fronts only bro
Record with Dolphins shows he doesn't understand south florida culture bro

Therefore, Saban has been eliminated as a contender for the Miami job.

1633869699929.png

For those too young to remember, our fan base was once known for being this irrational and championship-or-bust. We would make coaches answer for wins that weren’t lopsided enough. Ahhh, memories.

Also, that “all **** and no balls” line killed me.

What a year for college football. Too bad we died at the gate at the start of the race.

Advertisement
We’re really making a Bama tears post when we’re tussling for last place in the ACC lollll
Because that’s what we do to other teams
We make ourselves feel better looking at other teams failures Bc we know we won’t be getting any significant victories any time soon
It’s a sad way of living life but the um program made us this way

Advertisement
Watching that game yesterday and was really amazed how a 2 loss team with a Back up QB going against the dominant Tide could get 100k+ in the seats to cheer them on! I think the fans were the difference ! If that was a Miami team my guess would be 50k fans showing up ! Smh

The fans and white knights on here that talk about how bad of a fan base we are have clearly never been around other fan bases before. Especially in the SEC. We aren’t even on the radar when it comes to insane or toxic
I had just moved to Birmingham in 2013, the year the kick six happened in the iron bowl. I remember reading about a story where a lady shot and killed her friend bc the friend wasn't upset about Bama losing to Auburn. This is why i laugh when folks on here say Miami has the worst fanbase. It's not even close.

Advertisement
I had just moved to Birmingham in 2013, the year the kick six happened in the iron bowl. I remember reading about a story where a lady shot and killed her friend bc the friend wasn't upset about Bama losing to Auburn. This is why i laugh when folks on here say Miami has the worst fanbase. It's not even close.
I remember that story too.

Advertisement
Lol they sound just like us except they actually have good coaches and talented players. **** them.

Advertisement
Back