Tidbits on Manny Diaz perception

"One parent of a national recruit, who's son holds over 25 offers and has visited schools around the country, said this past weekend at The Opening Miami that they believe Diaz is the next Kirby Smart. They followed that up by stating that they view Diaz as someone that's all business and set on turning things around quickly much like how Smart did at Georgia a couple years back."

"Another parent of a local recruit said that Diaz and the Hurricanes are making it very hard for their son to say 'no' to Miami. They added they didn't feel that type of pressure to stay home when Mark Richt was in charge."

Per TOS
Manny is a little younger and relates better to the kids. He's making Mia.I relevant again and I think it will be quicker than most think.

Advertisement
EXACTLY. When I read those quotes from the kids I said to myself it sounds like our coaching staff is telling our guys to call out those mofos. GOOD. Keep that isht up!!
I know that’s what’s going on. Kids are easily moldable, and Diaz is a great psychologist. It gives me a lot of hope that he’s channeling Jimmy Johnson with the hard rhetoric. Get back to the us against the world and if you ain’t with us you’re gonna get your *** kicked by us mentality.

These glum motherfckers on CIS don’t really get the number one role of a HC, and that’s to be a leader of men. That leadership starts with messages, and it’s pretty fcking clear to me that Diaz is getting his message across. The new Miami is really the old Miami.

I know that’s what’s going on. Kids are easily moldable, and Diaz is a great psychologist. It gives me a lot of hope that he’s channeling Jimmy Johnson with the hard rhetoric. Get back to the us against the world and if you ain’t with us you’re gonna get your *** kicked by us mentality.

These glum motherfckers on CIS don’t really get the number one role of a HC, and that’s to be a leader of men. That leadership starts with messages, and it’s pretty fcking clear to me that Diaz is getting his message across. The new Miami is really the old Miami.
Coker: not a leader of men
Shannon: not a leader of men
Alfraud Gluten: not even a leader of corksockers
Mork Pricht: fancied himself a Father, not a leader

"One parent of a national recruit, who's son holds over 25 offers and has visited schools around the country, said this past weekend at The Opening Miami that they believe Diaz is the next Kirby Smart. They followed that up by stating that they view Diaz as someone that's all business and set on turning things around quickly much like how Smart did at Georgia a couple years back."

"Another parent of a local recruit said that Diaz and the Hurricanes are making it very hard for their son to say 'no' to Miami. They added they didn't feel that type of pressure to stay home when Mark Richt was in charge."

Per TOS

First step...make a Miami offer valuable.

I don't know how we're going to do on the field yet but as a head figure I'll take Diaz over Smart any day. I like Smart but I think Diaz has a better personality and more vision...at least for Miami.

You think $mart could do it without help?

Advertisement
That’s exactly right. All we’ve needed here is a great leader of men as HC. We haven’t had that in forever, and that’s why we’ve sucked.
If we differ on this, it’s that IMO being a leader is necessary but not sufficient. You also have to be a good evaluated, salesman, and innovator. But you can do all those things, and if you’re a bad leader, you’ll fail.

Advertisement
I think Diaz has a chance of becoming the first coach in a long time to stay at Miami for ten plus years. He loves this job and If he wins big I do not see him leaving for a long time.

Agreed. He just has so much energy and buzz around the program right now. He's off to a great start. Only question is, can he sustain this energy and momentum long-term?

Kirby has bag boosters to buy him the best players, he has money support from the administrations to hire coaches, particularly the best OL coach in America in San Pittman. Their OL coach makes as much or more than our OC(who was coveted by major programs).

Kirby has brought energy to a lifeless But already talented UGA program. He is a solid defensive coach, but make no mistake NO BAGS and NO PITTMAN, and Kirby is a corch.

He has already choked away 2 games where on that day UGA was clearly the better team vs. Bama. He has gotten blown out twice in the past 2 years where he had the better talent.(Auburn and LSU). His team got slapped around vs. Texas and he got clearly out coached by Herman.

He will win at UGA at a high level, and may even win a N.C., but he has major advantages over a lot of programs when it comes to talent acquisition($$$$$$$), and support from the administration.

Kirby has bag boosters to buy him the best players, he has money support from the administrations to hire coaches, particularly the best OL coach in America in San Pittman. Their OL coach makes as much or more than our OC(who was coveted by major programs).

Kirby has brought energy to a lifeless But already talented UGA program. He is a solid defensive coach, but make no mistake NO BAGS and NO PITTMAN, and Kirby is a corch.

He has already choked away 2 games where on that day UGA was clearly the better team vs. Bama. He has gotten blown out twice in the past 2 years where he had the better talent.(Auburn and LSU). His team got slapped around vs. Texas and he got clearly out coached by Herman.

He will win at UGA at a high level, and may even win a N.C., but he has major advantages over a lot of programs when it comes to talent acquisition($$$$$$$), and support from the administration.

Spot on. Smart is a corch and that shows when the talent level is somewhat close. I don’t think he’ll ever win a natty though as long as Saban is at Bama.

He’s also had the pleasure of beating up on the SEC east since he’s been there. UF is getting better and Tennessee will buy talent too. Shouldn’t be a cakewalk in the next few years.

Advertisement
As for DBs, looks like UGA is going all out for the Texas guys and Kelee Ringo this cycle. They have 5* Dwight McGlothern from Texas there this weekend. Just offered another 5* Texas Safety today. Kelee Ringo was there last weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if Elias Ricks made a visit, too.

Looks like Ringo is pretty high on Georgia. He is out in Nevada killing it today in the 7 on 7's. Making WR's look small and taking interceptions from them. I looked at who his primary recruiter for us is and low and behold it's Mike Rumph. Manny and Banda need to get on this dude, we need him here and how many top 10 CB's can keep going to Georgia. ****, if he can go from Arizona to Georgia he can go a little further to Miami. It won't happen with Rumph though. The big TE (Washington) from Nevada is a specimen from the report as well.

Agree with this but enos makes 1.5 million at Miami, Pittman makes close to 1million at uga

Advertisement
Spot on. Smart is a corch and that shows when the talent level is somewhat close. I don’t think he’ll ever win a natty though as long as Saban is at Bama.

He’s also had the pleasure of beating up on the SEC east since he’s been there. UF is getting better and Tennessee will buy talent too. Shouldn’t be a cakewalk in the next few years.

Agreed. Kirby’s window was ‘17 and ‘18. He twice blew two score leads against Bama when it mattered most. If he don’t get back in the playoffs this year it’s only gonna get more difficult. Tennessee will improve under Pruitt and Mullen is good enough to give Georgia fits. Kentucky will be solid under Stoops. Should’ve had a natty and a half already.

Pittman doesn't make anywhere close to what Enos is making.

Why even make that up?

We're paying our assistants pretty well now. Monetary support from the admin is higher than its ever been

Pittman doesn't make anywhere close to what Enos is making.

Why even make that up?

We're paying our assistants pretty well now. Monetary support from the admin is higher than its ever been
Not true

Tennessee tried to get Pittman rumor his salary maybe north of 1 million. Enos is also making north of 1 million.

I know we are paying our assistants more,but not more than UGa staff makes.

That was my point, but thanks

Not true

Tennessee tried to get Pittman rumor his salary maybe north of 1 million. Enos is also making north of 1 million.

I know we are paying our assistants more,but not more than UGa staff makes.

That was my point, but thanks
Coley making 950k as their oc, Pittman making 900k. Meanwhile enos is making 1.5 million

Advertisement
Back