Thornton interested again?

Advertisement
Hopefully he does go there so we can make a thread in 2 years laughing at him after he catches 4 balls for his entire career. **** em'. Don't need em' don't want em'. Good luck dummy.

Don't be so sure, I think this kid will catch a lot of balls with his chin.

Fify

Was I too subtle? How about this...

Don't be so sure, I think this kid will catch a lot of balls and get lots of yards.

Of ****. Because he'll be sucking so much ****. Because he's ghey and sucks dude's ***** a lot.

Last edited:
Hopefully he does go there so we can make a thread in 2 years laughing at him after he catches 4 balls for his entire career. **** em'. Don't need em' don't want em'. Good luck dummy.

Don't be so sure, I think this kid will catch a lot of balls with his chin.

Fify

Was I too subtle? How about this...

Don't be so sure, I think this kid will catch a lot of balls and get lots of yards.

Of ****. Because he'll be sucking so much ****. Because he's ghey and sucks dude's ***** a lot.

Canemang Strikes again!

#CanemangMadeMeDoIt

As of today, I am completely ready to move on from Tyquan Thornton. If this kid is so needy to want 90,000 people watch him as he scores zero touchdowns over multiple games in that horrible Gaytor offense, then he deserves 4 or 5 years of **** in Gaynesville.

F him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As of today, I am completely ready to move on from Tyquan Thornton. If this kid is so needy to want 90,000 people watch him as he scores zero touchdowns over multiple games in that horrible Gaytor offense, then he deserves 4 or 5 years of **** in Gaynesville.

F him.

The only pass the Gators completed over 10 yards yesterday was the last pass thrown.

Let that sink in.

F him.

The only pass the Gators completed over 10 yards yesterday was the last pass thrown.

Let that sink in.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] whats the info on a 4th WR? Or are we just most likely to stick with the 3 we have and call it a day?

Nothings changed. The likelihood is we stick to 3. We talk with several kids but were certainly not desperate for any of em. We're just as content to pick up a walk on because Amy other recievers it's simply a matter of numbers with. Or room as it stands next year with the current additions is at 9 or 10 deep. Most squads ideally have depth of 12-15. It's not a matter of game time depth. It's numbers for practice that matter to us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marshall Few will be on scholarship soon and eating people's lunch. Watch.

Great call. No one could cover him including the Heritage secondary. He is like Chris Hogan as he is a great route runner and a former lacrosse player.

Did he play against Bethune? Redshirt? (Can you redshirt a walkon?) I don't recall him playing....

University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

It appears that he did play. He was on the participation report per the official boxscore.

Advertisement
I would still welcome Thornton with open arms if he wants to flip.

I don't know who is advising this kid, but it is a sin for a kid with his skill set to go to that abortion of an offense in Gainsville. We like to bang on all other schools on this board, but there are 20 schools I can name off the top of my head that would be a better move for Thornton. Dumbfounding.

When comes to recruits that aren't feeling The U, it shouldn't even be on this site!! BUT it's really crazy when the SoFla kid's are loving what's happening at The U BUT it is what it is.. Let Miami go out WIN and let that do the talking, and I guarantee some these commits will start thinking more about UM..

These gator coaches envy miami I swear....
[TWEET]910659273637683205[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back