Thornton interested again?

I personally think we should just get 3 this year. Only Sr is Berrios and Langham may be done.

Don't think we need to crowd it up with 8 WR in 2 years.

Richards
Cager
Harris
Mullins
Thomas
Harley
Dallas
Njoku
Pope
Hightower
Wiggins

Advertisement
I personally think we should just get 3 this year. Only Sr is Berrios and Langham may be done.

Richards
Cager
Harris
Mullins
Thomas
Harley
Dallas
Njoku
Pope
Hightower
Wiggins

Harris is a senior this year also if I'm not mistaken. So we lose 3 this year plus Richards after next year. We don't know if Mullins will ever develope or how Cagers knee will be. You keep stacking chips. Take 4 this year.

Richards
Cager
Harris
Mullins
Thomas
Harley
Dallas
Njoku
Pope
Hightower
Wiggins

Harris is a senior this year also if I'm not mistaken. So we lose 3 this year plus Richards after next year. We don't know if Mullins will ever develope or how Cagers knee will be. You keep stacking chips. Take 4 this year.

100% Agree. Right now we have only one proven commodity in AR. Berrios is Berrios- nothing special. Cager and Mullins are potential at this point. Cager coming off injury and Mullins cant get right as of now. Getting big body Njoku was huge. Next years roster will be a nice crop of WR.

AR
JT
MH
Noodles
D wigs
Hightower

Schwartz is gonna commit to UF in a few weeks gonna have to drop 1 or 2 not saying Thornton would be dropped I personally think it would be Williams or Gammage but maybe he thinks it's getting too crowded at his position and wants out

So he would leave the gaytors WR group because its "too crowded" for Miami's?!?!?!? Pope, Hightower, and Wiggins are each better than all their wr commits.

Advertisement

Richards
Cager
Harris
Mullins
Thomas
Harley
Dallas
Njoku
Pope
Hightower
Wiggins

Harris is a junior

We lose 2 this year, and 2 next year

I want Austin.

Richards
Cager
Harris
Mullins
Thomas
Harley
Dallas
Njoku
Pope
Hightower
Wiggins

Agree with taking four also guys will transfer out like bama. Just keep stacking talent and let them battle it out

Advertisement
He can take his a55 to Gainesville
From 247 after their win vs Tennessee...

The hometown Miami Hurricanes have been pushing for Thornton to flip since he committed to the Gators. They were able to get Thornton a their first home game of the season. However, it appears Thornton is shutting down his recruitment.

“Right now, I not looking at no other places,” he said. “I’m locked in.”

When asked about the Miami visit two weeks ago, Thornton was blunt when comparing the two visits.

“It was good,” he said of the Miami visit. “It wasn’t like here. The atmosphere wasn’t like this.”

The hometown Miami Hurricanes have been pushing for Thornton to flip since he committed to the Gators. They were able to get Thornton a their first home game of the season. However, it appears Thornton is shutting down his recruitment.

When asked about the Miami visit two weeks ago, Thornton was blunt when comparing the two visits.

“It was good,” he said of the Miami visit. “It wasn’t like here. The atmosphere wasn’t like this.”

That's just the hype of a Hail Mary TD, it'll wear off after a couple more lack luster Gator performances

Lol he went to a game against Bethune cookman these kids so gullible

That's just the hype of a Hail Mary TD, it'll wear off after a couple more lack luster Gator performances

Naw he's in love with the gators, said that since we offered him. He's not needed

Advertisement

Richards
Cager
Harris
Mullins
Thomas
Harley
Dallas
Njoku
Pope
Hightower
Wiggins
This

Yeah I think we are good with just 3 WR this class. We are bringing in elite talent at the position with our current commits. Leave that extra spot for other positions of greater need.

Like him, don't love him. I love the guys we have. Kids are emotional; that was an emotional win for UF. Fans went crazy; but let's see how that atmosphere is when UF plays another good team. Tennessee literally, and I mean LITER-ROLE-LEE gave away this game away. How in the **** are u not in prevent defense w 7 secs on the clock??! Anyways, F Tenn, F UF, and F any kid, ESPECIALLY a WR who's in love w them. Someone need to ask Thornton name the last UF WR to make a pro bowl. Big dummy.

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] whats the info on a 4th WR? Or are we just most likely to stick with the 3 we have and call it a day?

Hopefully he does go there so we can make a thread in 2 years laughing at him after he catches 4 balls for his entire career. **** em'. Don't need em' don't want em'. Good luck dummy.

Nice! I'm not used to you kicking recruits to the curb. Carry on.

Hopefully he does go there so we can make a thread in 2 years laughing at him after he catches 4 balls for his entire career. **** em'. Don't need em' don't want em'. Good luck dummy.

Don't be so sure, I think this kid will catch a lot of balls.

Advertisement
Back