Thornton interested again?

Esafille

Freshman
Saw one of the other Cane sites indicating he is reaching back out to UM. Maybe jumped the gun in his commitment and regrets it. Any news / corroboration over here?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
Schwartz is gonna commit to UF in a few weeks gonna have to drop 1 or 2 not saying Thornton would be dropped I personally think it would be Williams or Gammage but maybe he thinks it's getting too crowded at his position and wants out

Chose the gates. Probably told to come snoop around and talk shh by that turncoat and seider. Would love to have him at UM. I think he's a beast. But he's been all lizard since they offered. Don't trust anyone connected in any way to that program.

If I was him, I would just decommit and be upfront with the coaches at Florida.

If he comes that's fine, if he don't that's fine too. We have enough receivers on the roster and in the class

Advertisement
Ice Harris is not gonna let booker T washington 2018 WR Tyquan Thornton jerk around his friend Randy Shannon.

So we will see how this plays out, but my I bet more on IT putting Thornton up to playing games with Miami.

Go Canes

Thornton will flip to UM when Mark Pope flips to UF, Jalen Hall looks to be a Gator as well meaning Gammage or Williams will be out

Advertisement
I wouldn't let him anywhere around the campus until he fully decommitted from UFAG.

Until then he's a plant in my mind playing games with the staff looking for info

I wouldn't let him anywhere around the campus until he fully decommitted from UFAG.

Until then he's a plant in my mind playing games with the staff looking for info

Even if he fully decommitted from UF... you aint getting any good stuff from him.

If he decommits, it's because he would be scared by their "crowded" WR recruiting class. And their best recruit wouldn't even be in our Top3! Being scared of going against 5 stars in Alabama is one thing, being scared of going against the 3 stars at UF, **** is pathetic!

Even if he fully decommitted from UF... you aint getting any good stuff from him.

If he decommits, it's because he would be scared by their "crowded" WR recruiting class. And their best recruit wouldn't even be in our Top3! Being scared of going against 5 stars in Alabama is one thing, being scared of going against the 3 stars at UF, **** is pathetic!

4 stars FIFY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not worth the resources, in my opinion. Our receiver situation is a lot different at this point then it was last year when we had to let Harley play his games.

The troll paid the toll...Inday made him turn around at the border and head back to **** town.

Advertisement
Back