Thomas making visit to FSU per Warchant (Updated 12/27)

FSU loses another commit

Davin Bellamy just named UGA his leader, switching from FSU.

Advertisement
Does this guy even believe his own BS he writes????

"Jimbo Fisher, he's done a lot of homework on what is vital for the visit. Fisher has been attached with Thomas' Mom a lot of the time this weekend. Fisher spent time talking about things nothing to do with football like favorite music, desserts and how he has to keep the entire family happy or he's not happy"

"Jimbo Fisher, he's done a lot of homework on what is vital for the visit. Fisher has been attached with Thomas' Mom a lot of the time this weekend. Fisher spent time talking about things nothing to do with football like favorite music, desserts and how he has to keep the entire family happy or he's not happy"

lol at the thought of Jimbo talking music with Thomas. He gona pretend like he liked Meek Mill too?

desserts? da fugg

Advertisement
Just curious. Do any of you cats even remotely entertain the notion that 6 could choose FSU?
Of course it's a possibility but Just think about how this sight would react if that happened, and I think our fans are just trying not to think about that

Advertisement
i just got done readon allot of posts on the FSU boards about Matthew Thomas.

all I have to say is this.. come NSD, there will be suicides either on this end or on the other side

That last Langston update is straight out of a Nole recruiting fairy tell or something. Holy **** that made me want to puke.

Advertisement

all I have to say is this.. come NSD, there will be suicides either on this end or on the other side

samething i was thinking. I dont kno if I ever remember both sides of the 2 fan bases that were both so sure about landing a player

Advertisement
That world salad Langston threw together reads like the diary of some dorky guy who thinks the hottest girl at the school wants to bang him because she smiled at him.

samething i was thinking. I dont kno if I ever remember both sides of the 2 fan bases that were both so sure about landing a

player

The chase for 6 national titles get ur facts straight b4 u say something

samething i was thinking. I dont kno if I ever remember both sides of the 2 fan bases that were both so sure about landing a

player

The chase for 6 national titles get ur facts straight b4 u say something

I must say, I commend you for battling a bear in spite of your weakened condition from recuperating from the swine flu!

Advertisement
Back