Thomas Davis on TV right now

Advertisement
Playing left DE in a 3-4 scheme tonight and is completely unblockable. 7 tackles with 9 minutes left in the 2nd qtr and that’s with them mostly running away from him. Just body slammed a RB at the line of scrimmage.

Is he playing any LB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
our linebacker class could be elite. davis may take some time since he has to adjust but if troutman puts on weight and we get lewis and he puts on weight as well theyre early contributors. not sure about tyler johnson

Abused the RT last series - first driving him several steps into the backfield with a QUICK bullrush, then manhandled him pulling his way by him (kind of an awkward 2 hand jersey grab & pull). O- Lineman overmatched.
Just missed a sack on the 1st play of the next series.

Advertisement
our linebacker class could be elite. davis may take some time since he has to adjust but if troutman puts on weight and we get lewis and he puts on weight as well theyre early contributors. not sure about tyler johnson

I like all three of our commits but they seem like maniacs. Hopefully they keep that energy on the field.

Advertisement
what are you thoughts on tyler johnson? the latest highlights i can find are when he was a de at south dade.

He's a mystery man. Our staff thinks he's the best LB in the state. Blew everyone away at Paradise as an off-ball LB. Still mainly a rusher at Killian.

Haven't seen enough of him but he is twitched up.

He's a mystery man. Our staff thinks he's the best LB in the state. Blew everyone away at Paradise as an off-ball LB. Still mainly a rusher at Killian.

Haven't seen enough of him but he is twitched up.
he definitely quick and fast from his highlights. i think thats a good sign that he played well at paradise bc usually u just hear about defenders getting abused at camps.

Advertisement
Back