Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
“I love hitting people,” Davis said. “There’s nothing like hitting people between the lines. That is the only sport you can do it in. So why not?”

I just nutted...

His game will be on ESPN2 tonight. Also check out 2022 QB Jacurri Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davis is a track athlete, but at 6-1, 235-240, running a sub 4.8 (in High School)... play him at OLB.

Athleticism in this LB class is really impressive so far, Troutman looked like a missile from what I have seen on his tape.
It’s already been mentioned that he’s no longer being looked at as a rusher. He’s being only sought after as a MLB. I really see him being exactly like Devin White.

Advertisement
It’s already been mentioned that he’s no longer being looked at as a rusher. He’s being only sought after as a MLB. I really see him being exactly like Devin White.
Great comparison!!!! Signing day can't get here quick enough. This kid is a steal and flying under the radar. Has the measurables of a great player.

We don't run a 4-3, but I stick him in the middle and let him run sideline to sideline. He has the physicality to be a run stuffer and the speed to cover TEs. Guys with this type of a ability are rare.

I think he's going to be a superstar at LB!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back