Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should seriously have a back up plan for him.
He’s at mlb this year and if he balls and gets that uga offer I don’t see him sticking.
If he said he had to reevaluate after an FSU offer I wonder what would happen if uga came around.

I agree.. if an SEC school like UGa wants him at ILB he might be gone. **** I hope not bc he’s going to be a beast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol kid and his dad been miami fans all they life. Just because they live in Georgia don't mean they like Georgia, just like me and many others that love Miami in this state. **** UGA.

But I like ****** them Athens ******* lmao...
The dad said he was a Georgia fan

said it from the beginning, dude would be a 4* by the end of the cycle.

Also, I dont give a fvck if he's 6' or 6'1'' or 6'4'', you cant teach his explosiveness and violence and now the versatility. Think of having his hand in the ground off the edge one play, and roaming the 2nd level on the next.

get me more dudes like that please!

Advertisement

said this about Davis

“Davis is making the move from rush end to linebacker this season, and so far, he has made that move quite easily. Sure, he is still being turned loose to rush the quarterback some like he was off the edge last year, but he has more assignments this season playing on the second level. In the game I saw, he had a big interception and he made a handful of plays in the backfield. His speed and athleticism stand out more at this position because he is moving around in space more and playing more in the open field. He also isn’t getting smothered by the bigger offensive tackles like he was at times a year ago at the end position. His size and athleticism make him a good fit at linebacker and the Miami Hurricanes could have a future playmaker headed for Coral Gables”

I like this comp. Fun fact to note, Dumervil also played MLB his senior year at Jackson.
Correctomundo, AL CANE. Kool also has a wingspan that's ideal for an OT, like 34" arms and is one of the strongest dudes I ever lifted weights with. I'm not a T-Rex myself, I'm 5'9" with a 6'1" wingspan and I used to put up 365 as a senior. That dude was pushing 415 and a year younger than me. Freakish burst and hit like a Truck. Obviously why he's the only member of the 100 sack club that's shorter than 6'....

Advertisement
Back