Thomas brown said..

I know I might be the only one but I think Henderson is one of them!!!!! Everything points to him her if u lay out the pros and cons to it. Then I heard Deejay wasn't getting #5 so I figured it's his number..... and with Bandy here, I would literally throw away all my rules to recruiting if he's not in this class on nsd

Advertisement
One thing people RARELY ever think about is how the recruits feel as players when they go to 'Bama to workout at camps.

Jerry always said that he felt like he was a better player after leaving 'Bama. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

That combined with Mom = 'Bama.

logic has to come into play too... They have a true freshman QB that cant throw the ball, bomb OL and monster RBs = you aint gonna shine much

and its not like Bama WR are lighting it up all across the NFL right now either

I believe Smith is silently committed to Miami.

Deejay Dallas has consistently refers to an ACE, and I believe it is Smith. Deejay Dallas and Devonta Smith were both committed to Georgia early in 2015 before Richt left for Miami. Devonta Smith loves Mark Richt. Smith is a very quiet kid and has given no indication where he is leaning.

The Smith connection to BAMA is a guy named Sam Petitto. Petitto is a Amite HS legend and worked for Richt at Georgia before leaving for BAMA. I do not think Smith particularly loves BAMA but Pettito has the inside track.

I think Smith ultimatley ends up at Miami or LSU.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...e-from-the-uga-staff-triggers-a-de-commitment

Lulz...not according to Tweed

I believe Smith is silently committed to Miami.

Deejay Dallas has consistently refers to an ACE, and I believe it is Smith. Deejay Dallas and Devonta Smith were both committed to Georgia early in 2015 before Richt left for Miami. Devonta Smith loves Mark Richt. Smith is a very quiet kid and has given no indication where he is leaning.

The Smith connection to BAMA is a guy named Sam Petitto. Petitto is a Amite HS legend and worked for Richt at Georgia before leaving for BAMA. I do not think Smith particularly loves BAMA but Pettito has the inside track.

I think Smith ultimatley ends up at Miami or LSU.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...e-from-the-uga-staff-triggers-a-de-commitment

I posted before reading this but I think his Ace is Henderson cause I think he gave Henderson his number like when Duke did it for Howard

Smith isn't coming here.

word?

He's a silent already to where he's going.

that's gotta be Bama, given your connect..

But, Saban would threaten to give away his spot if he decided to go on visits seeing that he'll already have Jeudy enrolled in school by the time he's going on visits...

Jeudy, Shavers, Smith with Ridley and Stewart (perhaps he leaves) coming back. Diggs also there.

Insane haul. Also wonder which 1 or 2 of those 3 ends up disappointed in their decision.

Advertisement
I know I might be the only one but I think Henderson is one of them!!!!! Everything points to him her if u lay out the pros and cons to it. Then I heard Deejay wasn't getting #5 so I figured it's his number..... and with Bandy here, I would literally throw away all my rules to recruiting if he's not in this class on nsd

Mcfarland wear number 5 in high school......

One thing people RARELY ever think about is how the recruits feel as players when they go to 'Bama to workout at camps.

Jerry always said that he felt like he was a better player after leaving 'Bama. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

logic has to come into play too... They have a true freshman QB that cant throw the ball, bomb OL and monster RBs = you aint gonna shine much

Julio and cooper.

Advertisement
Bartow basically hinted at smith being a silent to bama.
Yeah but silents are non binding. Just like i believe cooper was silently committed to Miami and laremey tunsil was silently committed to uga when richt was there. We get the last visit anything can happen. McFarland I believe was silently committed to Miami but who knows what happens with that since Maryland making a big push

Mcfarland is probably the silent, as for smith if he goes to bama thats a bad move for him imo, reminds me of dylan charlots recruitment

Bama class is already pretty full and a lot of the scholarships are already filled. Have to think with a couple of the early enrollees not coming anymore will affect that class anymore since they won't count towards last class scholarships and instead will count towards this one. They also are in for a lot of prospects including Labranan ray, ruggs,phidarian Mathis and others, Xavier McKinney was a total surprise commitment too for them

Mcfarland wear number 5 in high school......

Man fk recruiting lmao

Advertisement

Julio and cooper.

Bama class is already pretty full and a lot of the scholarships are already filled. Have to think with a couple of the early enrollees not coming anymore will affect that class anymore since they won't count towards last class scholarships and instead will count towards this one. They also are in for a lot of prospects including Labranan ray, ruggs,phidarian Mathis and others, Xavier McKinney was a total surprise commitment too for them

They got 26 now. Dean wont be there so thats 25. Cam robinson likely enters the draft so thats another schollie open. Humprey and stewart could enter the draft too.

They got 26 now. Dean wont be there so thats 25. Cam robinson likely enters the draft so thats another schollie open. Humprey and stewart could enter the draft too.

I thought humphrey was a soph? Stewart might stay a extra year

Advertisement

Redshirt sophmore.

Redshirt sophmore.

Ah I thought i class lower, id stay one more year if i were him

Advertisement
Back