Thomas brown said..

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys really think it's January and guys aren't letting coaches know where they are coming so they make sure they have a spot ?

They absolutely do. They also absolutely lie straight to coaches' faces right up until they sign. That's the game.

There's only commits, prospects and trolls. I am unaware of all these other classification-- silent commits, leans, life-long fans-- that continually burn our asses on NLOI day.

The way I see it if a recruit is not ready to make public you can't consider him committed.
That's just my opinion.
Same with taking visits. It just means its still possible for him to be swayed.

Advertisement
The way I see it if a recruit is not ready to make public you can't consider him committed.
That's just my opinion.

Some do it to take the local pressure off of them for not choosing the home town fav.

That's just my opinion.

Some guys wanna commit at these all-star/all-american games. Is what it is.

There are definitely silent commits though. Most coaches know days/weeks before a kid goes public.

Advertisement
Advertisement
smith, mcfarland, thomas, dean, pouncey

Correct me if I'm wrong....sounds like he was talking about South Florida kids.

That's what he was asked and What he was talking about. FWIW, he said that there were South Florida kids committed that haven't become public yet. I didn't read much into it tho as I've seen this before.

A silent commit is really not too different from a public one; the recruit hasn't signed anything - only showed elevated interest...

LOLOLOOOL!

There is no such thing as a silent commit.

That's nonsense

Cam Underwood could tell us all about who the commits Brown was talking about.

Haven't you heard guys, he knows EVERYTHING! about recruiting.

Advertisement
Back