Thomas brown said..

giphy.gif

You're enamored. It's embarrassing.

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this whole dabbing phenomenon and my thread was deleted. Did anybody catch Bobby Bowden this morning on Mike & Mike talking about how players wear earrings to be more like their mothers?

Advertisement
Kool retweeted L'Lavon Chaisson's tweet today that said: Too many recruits are making a football decision and not a life decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mean we failed to land yet another premier WR target? Weird. Didn't see that coming.

At least our hat will be at the table or something. That's progress somehow.

And Tweed, how's your boy Jeudy watch them throw for like 5 yards in the last game and feel confident that he's gonna be able to eat there?

Advertisement
Thomas Brown is one of the best rb coaches in the country, only some bxtch *** fxggot trolls would act like his words have no credibility

Kool retweeted L'Lavon Chaisson's tweet today that said: Too many recruits are making a football decision and not a life decision.

Not good when a coach is tweeting this. Means we're completely whiffing on guys we felt confident with.

Brown said this morning on the joe rose show that "we have some solid commits that haven't became public yet" and guesses on who I could be?

I really can't see the man bull****tin about something like this, just to prop up their recruiting successes? So I believe there is validity to his statement. Would be nice to know who, but a coach in the know has given us recruit nuts something to be excited about. With respect to Pete and the other semi-insiders, this man knows the truth about commitments.

Advertisement
One thing people RARELY ever think about is how the recruits feel as players when they go to 'Bama to workout at camps.

Jerry always said that he felt like he was a better player after leaving 'Bama. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

That combined with Mom = 'Bama.

I believe Smith is silently committed to Miami.

Deejay Dallas has consistently refers to an ACE, and I believe it is Smith. Deejay Dallas and Devonta Smith were both committed to Georgia early in 2015 before Richt left for Miami. Devonta Smith loves Mark Richt. Smith is a very quiet kid and has given no indication where he is leaning.

The Smith connection to BAMA is a guy named Sam Petitto. Petitto is a Amite HS legend and worked for Richt at Georgia before leaving for BAMA. I do not think Smith particularly loves BAMA but Pettito has the inside track.

I think Smith ultimatley ends up at Miami or LSU.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...e-from-the-uga-staff-triggers-a-de-commitment

Advertisement
Back