Thomas brown said..

smith, mcfarland, thomas, dean, pouncey

That'd be awesome if that's the case! I think 4 out of your 5 are! They can't make it public because they'd lose a star in their rankings. (See Dingle)

U must be new to recruiting....there are a such thing if he just said there is

chad thomas was a silent recruit even though every one knew he was coming here, he visited other schools just to travel out of miami.

Advertisement
One thing people RARELY ever think about is how the recruits feel as players when they go to 'Bama to workout at camps.

Jerry always said that he felt like he was a better player after leaving 'Bama. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

That combined with Mom = 'Bama.
All the improvement in the world isn't gonna help in a run heavy offense that's led by a qb that can't even do the job.
So Bama is getting 3 of the top 5 WRs?

They love to block.

That's all I can figure

Alabama only brought in 2 WR's last year and the best one, Trevon Diggs, ain't seen the field much outside of returning kicks. What happens with the 4 they'll sign this year?

They will be used in advanced blocking schemes

All the improvement in the world isn't gonna help in a run heavy offense that's led by a qb that can't even do the job.

They love to block.

That's all I can figure

Alabama only brought in 2 WR's last year and the best one, Trevon Diggs, ain't seen the field much outside of returning kicks. What happens with the 4 they'll sign this year?

They will be used in advanced blocking schemes

Run blocking WR's are gonna be back in vogue when the NFL does away with the forward pass in the next few years.

it cant be! the nerve of these coaches trying to pretend they know more about whats going on behind the scenes, than us.
They don't seekm to know **** . Only thing we know rumph is by far the worse recruiter We have seen in a long time .

dude u don't know what you saying, when did we have a defense that actually knew what they were doing? rumph defense shut down that high potent west virginia offense, thats why the line was so good. plus recruiting starts with relationships it haven't been a year give time plus we got some of the best backs in the country next year so what are you talking about.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

You're enamored. It's embarrassing.

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this whole dabbing phenomenon and my thread was deleted. Did anybody catch Bobby Bowden this morning on Mike & Mike talking about how players wear earrings to be more like their mothers?

My elementary school kid says dabbing is so out.

it cant be! the nerve of these coaches trying to pretend they know more about whats going on behind the scenes, than us.
They don't seem to know **** . Only thing we know rumph is by far the worse recruiter We have seen in a long time .

your moms needs to sneak some antidepressants into your fruit loops in the mornings

LMAO

See that's not over-reacting.

One thing people RARELY ever think about is how the recruits feel as players when they go to 'Bama to workout at camps.

Jerry always said that he felt like he was a better player after leaving 'Bama. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

That combined with Mom = 'Bama.

They love to block.

That's all I can figure

Edit:
Checked the stats, Diggs has 11 catches for 88 yards and a TD. I suppose he's waiting for Ridley to leave so he can take over. Like Shavers, Jeudy, Ruggs and Smith will be doing, and the other 5 4* WR's already on the roster. Good luck kids.

The thing is Saban is a master at getting rid of kids who don't perform. So if they don't cut it they gone.

Advertisement
I would believe Smith to be a silent commit before Thomas. I think we still have work to do to get Thomas. To those saying they've read Smith is a silent commit to Bama, that makes no sense to me. None. Why would Smith hide from UM that he's going to Bama? The longer this goes the more I like our chances with Smith. Bama already has Jeudy and I believe a couple of other highly regarded receivers, what would be the big deal with him being open about his commitment?

On the other hand, living where he does, I could see him keeping his commitment to UM quiet.

Advertisement
**** I forgot about buddy. I never really felt buddy was coming. But hopefully the staff got a better read on these young cats this time around

Advertisement
They don't seem to know **** . Only thing we know rumph is by far the worse recruiter We have seen in a long time .

your moms needs to sneak some antidepressants into your fruit loops in the mornings

LMAO

See that's not over-reacting.

LMAO

Advertisement
Back