Thomas and Kirkland with be @ Duke Game..

Advertisement
St. Thomas Aquinas is in BROWARD and Greene is originally from GEORGIA.

try again

Dade/Broward... All the same-ish. He was still a recruit from one of our pipeline schools that went to FSU. He would easily be our top WR right now.

179.gif

Get this Nole out of here...Dorsett averaged more yards per catch, had more yards, and the same amount of catches

Def not a nole. Their whole team could die and I would feel no remorse. Simply stating Rashaad Greene was a guy we really wanted and lost to FSU and he is from a pipeline school. Just stating facts.

But you are not stating a fact. You're either A) A dumbass or B) trollin. He asked when was the last time the Noles stole a big time Dade product and you said Rashaad Greene. That is completely false.

No need for the name calling. Simple mistake. And as I stated before, def not a nole. I would die before I rooted for anyone other than Miami. PERIOD.

Where does it say that Thomas will be at the basketball game, though?

Insider reported him and Kirkland are attending..... take that however you'd like.

Same cat that led the 1 man crusade on Robinson not stepping foot on campus.

Where?

Here:

Jon Bastian

Status Online Senior Writer and Recruiting Analyst Achievements:
Awards:

Join Date: May 2011 Location: Orlando Posts: 5,659 Thanks: 0 Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Denver Kirkland Update 1-22-2013

He's set to announce Feb. 1, take another OV and will be at the Duke game with Matthew Thomas. Read more: Denver Kirkland Set to Announce, Has Leader | ACC

Advertisement
dannyboy!

Dade/Broward... All the same-ish. He was still a recruit from one of our pipeline schools that went to FSU. He would easily be our top WR right now.

179.gif

Get this Nole out of here...Dorsett averaged more yards per catch, had more yards, and the same amount of catches

Def not a nole. Their whole team could die and I would feel no remorse. Simply stating Rashaad Greene was a guy we really wanted and lost to FSU and he is from a pipeline school. Just stating facts.

But you are not stating a fact. You're either A) A dumbass or B) trollin. He asked when was the last time the Noles stole a big time Dade product and you said Rashaad Greene. That is completely false.

No need for the name calling. Simple mistake. And as I stated before, def not a nole. I would die before I rooted for anyone other than Miami. PERIOD.

Where does it say that Thomas will be at the basketball game, though?

Insider reported him and Kirkland are attending..... take that however you'd like.

Same cat that led the 1 man crusade on Robinson not stepping foot on campus.

Where?

Here:

Jon Bastian

Status Online Senior Writer and Recruiting Analyst Achievements:
Awards:

Join Date: May 2011 Location: Orlando Posts: 5,659 Thanks: 0 Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Denver Kirkland Update 1-22-2013

He's set to announce Feb. 1, take another OV and will be at the Duke game with Matthew Thomas. Read more: Denver Kirkland Set to Announce, Has Leader | ACC

OK cool, thanks. I hope Thomas shows up and then officials to Miami on February 1.

Warchant just reported that Miami does not have a basketball game tomorrow and MT6 and Kirkland are actually going to play a pickup game with Jimbo and Obama tomorrow

dannyboy!

179.gif

Def not Dannyboy cane. I have the same profile on canestime and ventured over here to see what was up.

Advertisement
"the 6-foot-5, 335-pound talented prospect has set his decision date for Feb. 1, the Friday before National Signing Day (Feb. 6). The reasoning for this relatively early commitment is out of respect for the college programs he’s considering. By not waiting until NSD, it will give the other programs time and opportunity to focus on other targets."

this kid is awesome!

"the 6-foot-5, 335-pound talented prospect has set his decision date for Feb. 1, the Friday before National Signing Day (Feb. 6). The reasoning for this relatively early commitment is out of respect for the college programs he’s considering. By not waiting until NSD, it will give the other programs time and opportunity to focus on other targets."

this kid is awesome!

it'll also give him his moment in the sun. he gets his own day to shine, 6 gets his. hopefully we're all smiling

Think about this...if he's announcing early in order to give teams the time and opportunity to focus on other targets and were neither currently nor presently looking at other o-lineman indicates he may be on his way to the U

Advertisement
****. Love the thought of Big Kirk commiting to The U a couple days early.

Just imagine what that'll do to the Noles' fragile psyche. Their delusional little dream-world will have been turned upside down because they've been led to believe that Kirkland's commit was but a mere formality. Then we can all just sit back and enjoy the meltdown that will ensue as the DelusioNoles will then have 5 more days to dread the thought that maybe their "insiders" have been blowing sunshine up their bumholes all along....

dannyboy!

Def not Dannyboy cane. I have the same profile on canestime and ventured over here to see what was up.

Welcome

****. Love the thought of Big Kirk commiting to The U a couple days early.

Just imagine what that'll do to the Noles' fragile psyche. Their delusional little dream-world will have been turned upside down because they've been led to believe that Kirkland's commit was but a mere formality. Then we can all just sit back and enjoy the meltdown that will ensue as the DelusioNoles will then have 5 more days to dread the thought that maybe their "insiders" have been blowing sunshine up their bumholes all along....

It's going to happen to one of us, and if there's a God in heaven, it better happen to the ****** Noles.

Advertisement
Warchant just reported that Miami does not have a basketball game tomorrow and MT6 and Kirkland are actually going to play a pickup game with Jimbo and Obama tomorrow

It's hard to read between the lines over there. I have no reference to know how accurate Langston is. He's a crazy homer though...even when they lose kids he'll write "loved FSU, and had the best relationship with coach so and so...but, family/distance were too much" ....everytime. Plus he has them LEADING on there big board for 5 guys currently committed to other schools.

Do you guys want the Warchant update on Thomas and Kirkland?

Lol humor us.

Here you go...

Denver Kirkland. Florida State is the team to beat and those close to Kirkland expect him to sign with Florida State. They also believe Miami and Ole Miss are tied for second at this point despite the article following his UM visit hinting that the 'Canes were the leaders

Thomas: Matthew Thomas is again a hot topic of conversation. Some believe that because he flashes the "U" sign here and there that he must be favoring the 'Canes. The five-star LB has continued to say he doesn't have a current leader and while that may be true, his actions in who he calls most recently doesn't back that up. We hear Thomas contacted FSU's staff at least three times last week and once right before he took a flight out to Southern Cal for his official visit. Thomas will take his official visit to FSU this weekend. Miami continues to push hard but all signs we receive from the Thomas' side, the FSU side, and even from other schools like Alabama and USC, is that FSU is going to be tough to beat.

I'm sure they will find a way to downplay his going to the game. I wonder if this will be part of a midweek OV....also, would be nice to get some crowd love for the kids.

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
Back