Thomas and Kirkland with be @ Duke Game..

Dade/Broward... All the same-ish. He was still a recruit from one of our pipeline schools that went to FSU. He would easily be our top WR right now.

179.gif

Get this Nole out of here...Dorsett averaged more yards per catch, had more yards, and the same amount of catches

Def not a nole. Their whole team could die and I would feel no remorse. Simply stating Rashaad Greene was a guy we really wanted and lost to FSU and he is from a pipeline school. Just stating facts.

But you are not stating a fact. You're either A) A dumbass or B) trollin. He asked when was the last time the Noles stole a big time Dade product and you said Rashaad Greene. That is completely false.

No need for the name calling. Simple mistake. And as I stated before, def not a nole. I would die before I rooted for anyone other than Miami. PERIOD.

Hoping you are forced to root for someone other than UM.

Advertisement
Think about this...if he's announcing early in order to give teams the time and opportunity to focus on other targets and were neither currently nor presently looking at other o-lineman indicates he may be on his way to the U

This is a thinking man right here.

Noles are getting trolled SOOOO HARD by 6 and Kirkland....

Since '08....please name a big time kid the Noles have signed out of Dade that we wanted?

Rashaad Greene

St. Thomas Aquinas is in BROWARD and Greene is originally from GEORGIA.

try again

Dade/Broward... All the same-ish. He was still a recruit from one of our pipeline schools that went to FSU. He would easily be our top WR right now.

He's from South GA he moved to Broward only for a few years. South GA is basically FSU but your a homer so keep trying....

Trying to make a giant head poster of Matthew Thomas.....

anyone have any large images of him, particularly just a face shot....I've been digging for 20 minutes online and haven't found anything too great....anyone?

anyone have any large images of him, particularly just a face shot....I've been digging for 20 minutes online and haven't found anything too great....anyone?

Matt%20thomas

Advertisement
179.gif

Get this Nole out of here...Dorsett averaged more yards per catch, had more yards, and the same amount of catches

Def not a nole. Their whole team could die and I would feel no remorse. Simply stating Rashaad Greene was a guy we really wanted and lost to FSU and he is from a pipeline school. Just stating facts.

But you are not stating a fact. You're either A) A dumbass or B) trollin. He asked when was the last time the Noles stole a big time Dade product and you said Rashaad Greene. That is completely false.

No need for the name calling. Simple mistake. And as I stated before, def not a nole. I would die before I rooted for anyone other than Miami. PERIOD.

What are you, 12?

179.gif

Think we need to tone it down a bit.

Advertisement
Will be at game we need cants for them. Stay home 6? If and when Miami upsets duke and the fans rush the court they will be in the middle yelling we commit.

try printing at 180 DPI instead of 300 let me know if you need any help with the artwork prep

Giant heads would be great.

Significant love at the Duke game is needed.

Appropriate focus should be given to the basketball team, of course, since this is THEIR game. But I think we've got enough love in our orange and green hearts to spread around. Fat heads and chants sound about right.

"WE WANT SIX!" "MATT-HEW THOM-AS" "DEN-VER KIRK-LAND" "MIAMI WANTS YOU"

Advertisement
LB Matthew Thomas taking a midweek official visit tomorrow - mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f… #canes #usc #bama #fsu
5:08pm - 22 Jan 13

Confirmed

And no longer worried

Advertisement
i dont know man. I feel slightly uncomfortable that Thomas couldnt give us a weekend for an official visit. He couldnt reschedule Georgia, FSU or USC????? I find it hard to believe that a Booker T kid that we have gone all out for goes elsewhere, but him not making a weekend for us lets a little doubt creep in

Advertisement
Back