Thomas and Kirkland with be @ Duke Game..

Advertisement
Noles are getting trolled SOOOO HARD by 6 and Kirkland....

Since '08....please name a big time kid the Noles have signed out of Dade that we wanted?

Rashaad Greene

St. Thomas Aquinas is in BROWARD and Greene is originally from GEORGIA.

try again

Dade/Broward... All the same-ish. He was still a recruit from one of our pipeline schools that went to FSU. He would easily be our top WR right now.

Advertisement
I hope they flash their U sign on jumbotron so FSU got their *** pooped.

Tomorrow night fellas!! Lets do it again!

[video=youtube;inRBk_UFz3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inRBk_UFz3w[/video]

Never gets old to me...

Since '08....please name a big time kid the Noles have signed out of Dade that we wanted?

Rashaad Greene

try again

Dade/Broward... All the same-ish. He was still a recruit from one of our pipeline schools that went to FSU. He would easily be our top WR right now.

179.gif

Get this Nole out of here...Dorsett averaged more yards per catch, had more yards, and the same amount of catches

Advertisement

Rashaad Greene

try again

As much as it sucks to say it, STA is not a pipeline school to Miami. Those kids go all over.

Rashaad Greene

try again

179.gif

Get this Nole out of here...Dorsett averaged more yards per catch, had more yards, and the same amount of catches

Def not a nole. Their whole team could die and I would feel no remorse. Simply stating Rashaad Greene was a guy we really wanted and lost to FSU and he is from a pipeline school. Just stating facts.

Advertisement
Rashaad Greene

try again

179.gif

Def not a nole. Their whole team could die and I would feel no remorse. Simply stating Rashaad Greene was a guy we really wanted and lost to FSU and he is from a pipeline school. Just stating facts.
STA is not a pipeline school

It makes no sense for Thomas to go to FSU. Their main recruiter for him is the fuggin offensive coordinator. I'd be shocked if he went to FSU.

STA isn't a pipeline school. It regularly sends kids to all 3 major schools and to out of state powers. Also, like everyone else said, it isn't in Dade. The only thing you're right about is that we wanted him. Not exactly anything we didn't already know.

Advertisement
Rashaad Greene

try again

179.gif

He's from Georgia dude and went to STA for a year.

Rashaad Greene

try again

179.gif

But you are not stating a fact. You're either A) A dumbass or B) trollin. He asked when was the last time the Noles stole a big time Dade product and you said Rashaad Greene. That is completely false.

Advertisement
Back