Thomas and Kirkland with be @ Duke Game..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you guys want the Warchant update on Thomas and Kirkland?

Lol humor us.

Here you go...

Denver Kirkland. Florida State is the team to beat and those close to Kirkland expect him to sign with Florida State. They also believe Miami and Ole Miss are tied for second at this point despite the article following his UM visit hinting that the 'Canes were the leaders

Thomas: Matthew Thomas is again a hot topic of conversation. Some believe that because he flashes the "U" sign here and there that he must be favoring the 'Canes. The five-star LB has continued to say he doesn't have a current leader and while that may be true, his actions in who he calls most recently doesn't back that up. We hear Thomas contacted FSU's staff at least three times last week and once right before he took a flight out to Southern Cal for his official visit. Thomas will take his official visit to FSU this weekend. Miami continues to push hard but all signs we receive from the Thomas' side, the FSU side, and even from other schools like Alabama and USC, is that FSU is going to be tough to beat.

I'm sure they will find a way to downplay his going to the game. I wonder if this will be part of a midweek OV....also, would be nice to get some crowd love for the kids.

Last edited:
I know I'm going to get crucified but I think Thomas is a Nole. Don't have a good feeling and he isn't OV us, which will make it hard. I think Kirkland goes U though

Advertisement
Noles are getting trolled SOOOO HARD by 6 and Kirkland....

Since '08....please name a big time kid the Noles have signed out of Dade that we wanted?

FSU will sign 98 of the top 100 players in the country this year. This will be an unprecedented recruiting class for FSU.

Advertisement
I get the feeling Kirkland has already decided where he is going. He moved his announcement up out of respect for the schools so they have time to work on other options. If he was truly torn, he would take as much time as needed. The announcement that he was moving his decision right after he visited us bodes well for us IMO.

Also feel good about Thomas because of this. I know they've stated that it is not a guarantee they play together, but if Matthew sees Kirkland, Grace, Bostwick, as well as Carter and Burns committed from the hometown, I can't see him leaving Miami. All of this is just purely my opinion though.

Advertisement
Back