This was up there on the Canes Mt. Rushmore of ****

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
Shanny and his staff and team are all a mess. That game was reminiscent of all of the worst we’ve seen here over the last two decades of diarrhea—the NC State Kirby Freeman 1 for 11 for 8 yards game; Shanntard’s USF farewell; Folden’s Clemson death march.

This one was right up there with the worst of the worst, and we’ve seen a ton of horrible football here over the last 20 years. Football doesn’t get much worse than what we saw out there yesterday.

We are completely outclassed in the coaching department every week aside from Bethune. Just look at that moribund staff Shanny assembled.

What has any of them done in their careers at their current position that has distinguished them? Barry? Who the fck is this goofy looking fck? I follow football closer than anyone, and I never heard of him until Shanny dragged him in here.

Stubby? Fired everywhere he’s been.

Patke and Tom Cruz? Two guys who should be working at Lowe’s.

Why is Akron so prominent on our coaching resumes? The Bowden/Amato connection? That’s all our HC has? A connection to a couple withered prunes with saggier t1ts than my grandma?

Advertisement
Shanny and his staff and team are all a mess. That game was reminiscent of all of the worst we’ve seen here over the last two decades of diarrhea—the NC State Kirby Freeman 1 for 11 for 8 yards game; Shanntard’s USF farewell; Folden’s Clemson death march.

This one was right up there with the worst of the worst, and we’ve seen a ton of horrible football here over the last 20 years. Football doesn’t get much worse than what we saw out there yesterday.

We are completely outclassed in the coaching department every week aside from Bethune. Just look at that moribund staff Shanny assembled.

What has any of them done in their careers at their current position that has distinguished them? Barry? Who the fck is this goofy looking fck? I follow football closer than anyone, and I never heard of him until Shanny dragged him in here.

Why is Akron so prominent on our coaching resumes? The Bowden/Amato connection? That’s all our HC has? A connection to a couple withered prunes with saggier t1ts than my grandma?

My heart aches. I so wanted to believe. I ******* hate everyone. I can’t even drink a Hefeweizen and watch my CANES in peace without getting ******* sick. What a pathetic display of coaching. **** Shanny.

Dont worry Bolden and Silvera are returning soon. It is all gooooddddd.

The major problem throughout this mess is the leadership at the top. We must demand a real athletic director and run Blake James out of town.

From there we can run Cuban Al.

Advertisement

Yeah, it was a **** show, but there’s plenty of blame to go around. At some point, these players need to stop sitting around waiting for a coach to make them great and take it upon themselves to become great. I see virtually none of that. Donaldson being exhibit A. He’s a fat slob who doesn’t appear to have ever stepped in a weight room or said no to 100 cheeseburger lunch.

Advertisement
Chise,

The staff and HC, what has changed? As for the people making the hires, more illogical and irrational decision making. What can you expect?

It has been a long time since we've had our last relevant season (2003) and all we've done during that time is go with the self-inflicted cancer route. This is an easy fix, I just don't think they want to make said fix. They prefer cancer.

Also, my preferred nickname is Cuban Radio.

Advertisement
690B80F0-E29F-4E13-BCB6-0C11D079E6D4.gif

Advertisement
Yeah, it was a **** show, but there’s plenty of blame to go around. At some point, these players need to stop sitting around waiting for a coach to make them great and take it upon themselves to become great. I see virtually none of that. Donaldson being exhibit A. He’s a fat slob who doesn’t appear to have ever stepped in a weight room or said no to 100 cheeseburger lunch.
I don’t think that a player whose teachers have been limited to high school coaches, Richts UM staff, and now Diaz’ staff can will himself to greatness.

There’s actual technical things someone needs to teach these guys.

I don’t think that a player whose teachers have been limited to high school coaches, Richts UM staff, and now Diaz’ staff can will himself to greatness.

There’s actual technical things someone needs to teach these guys.

Sure, make excuses for the players. What about the lack of success in the weight room, is that all on the coaches too?

Advertisement
Back