This was up there on the Canes Mt. Rushmore of ****

Maybe. I think your grandmother left some at party before the Gators game. Prune juice and Chivas, man can she drink her liquor! Had to shut it down though. She got out of hand, wanting to fight with your mother to see who gave the best.....lap dance. We wanted no part of that, so we got them an Uber and sent them over to a retirement village three blocks east. Hope they’re okay.

That's funny man..I just told your sister that story while she lays next to me in bed, and she laughed. I'll make sure to tell your wife the same story tomorrow night, hopefully she finds it amusing too.

Advertisement
Purdue pasted the #3 ****eyes 49-20 last year. Good times.

It's called parity, and the main reason why the most difficult thing to do in CFB is to win games on the road. There are no sure things in this sport built around 18-22 yr olds. The only exception to that rule has been Alabama, because they have one of the greatest process oriented coaches in the history of American sports.

That's funny man..I just told your sister that story while she lays next to me in bed, and she laughed. I'll make sure to tell your wife the same story tomorrow night, hopefully she finds it amusing too.

Is your ‘shroom suppository and tranny habit causing hallucinations? Again?

It's called parity, and the main reason why the most difficult thing to do in CFB is to win games on the road. There are no sure things in this sport built around 18-22 yr olds. The only exception to that rule has been Alabama, because they have one of the greatest process oriented coaches in the history of American sports.
"Parity" ? LOL ... if you're undefeated and ranked #3 in the country, you should **** well be able to beat a 3-3 team
anywhere and not lose by 29 points !
By the way, you must work at ESPN.

"Parity" ? LOL ... if you're undefeated and ranked #3 in the country, you should **** well be able to beat a 3-3 team

Don’t you mean Bama Analyst?

Advertisement
Is your ‘shroom suppository and tranny habit causing hallucinations? Again?

Oh nvm..she just clarified that she's actually your mom, who could be mistaken for your hot sister. Wife/GF..same thing. It won't make a difference to me one way or another tomorrow night

Sorry to break it to you man..but upsets are inevitable in this sport. These are not NFL players

Oh nvm..she just clarified that she's actually your mom, who could be mistaken for your hot sister. Wife/GF..same thing. It won't make a difference to me one way or another tomorrow night

Hopefully you perform better than your last tryst, or try. Your cousin posted on another CIS thread that you ‘lost it at hello’. He was disappointed but not surprised. Your uncle warned him.

Advertisement
Hopefully you perform better than your last tryst, or try. Your cousin posted on another CIS thread that you ‘lost it at hello’. He was disappointed but not surprised. Your uncle warned him.

Now I know you're the one who's hallucinating because you're definitely confusing me with your inbred son that you had out of wedlock. But regardless don't worry..I'll be using condoms to help me prolong when I finish

1.) Iowa actually HAS won the BIG 10 twice during Kirk Ferentz's tenure/career.

2.) I never said that Iowa was Alabama if you negate the talent difference. I said that they are as GOOD as Alabama, relative to the talent that they acquire. Meaning what they have been able to accomplish during Ferentz's tenure is just as impressive of a feat.

But I keep telling you the same **** man over & over, and you're just not understanding. It's pointless to focus on hoe *** recruiting rankings, without also taking into account the level of coaching, as it pertains to evaluating/assessing & developing talent. Because without those other contributing factors, the validity/accuracy/integrity of those rankings becomes severely compromised. This is what EthnicSands was talking about when he said that recruiting rankings/ratings are only DIRECTIONALLY relevant.

That is not what I said. I said they have never won a B1G championship game. Which they haven't. Not that he never won the conference. Big difference. Both of his B1G titles where co championships. The first he got away with not having to play Ohio and the second he lost to Michigan, but due to the rules he was co champs with Mich. .

I agree with you about part 2. That is my point though. If an elite team without recruits is never going to win their conference game, that means recruits are extremely important. Since 2 scrub coaches have actually won NCs with just a crazy amount of talent.

I understand what you are trying to say. I just disagree.

I have said it many times.

Coaching is important. When you have a complete bum calling plays that makes it very difficult to win games.

Developing is very important. Look at Lamar Jackson, Petrinos good for nothing son would make you think Lamar Jackson was pretty much a tail back, then he gets in the league for one year and he looks like a totally different player.

However, you can be the worlds best developer, the best defensive and offensive play caller, the best SC coach in the nation. However, if you have a team full of 3 stars, they are going to get their asses handed to them by a decent coach with a squad full of 5 stars.

Advertisement
Shanny and his staff and team are all a mess. That game was reminiscent of all of the worst we’ve seen here over the last two decades of diarrhea—the NC State Kirby Freeman 1 for 11 for 8 yards game; Shanntard’s USF farewell; Folden’s Clemson death march.

This one was right up there with the worst of the worst, and we’ve seen a ton of horrible football here over the last 20 years. Football doesn’t get much worse than what we saw out there yesterday.

We are completely outclassed in the coaching department every week aside from Bethune. Just look at that moribund staff Shanny assembled.

What has any of them done in their careers at their current position that has distinguished them? Barry? Who the fck is this goofy looking fck? I follow football closer than anyone, and I never heard of him until Shanny dragged him in here.

Stubby? Fired everywhere he’s been.

Patke and Tom Cruz? Two guys who should be working at Lowe’s.

Why is Akron so prominent on our coaching resumes? The Bowden/Amato connection? That’s all our HC has? A connection to a couple withered prunes with saggier t1ts than my grandma?

What do you expect when you hire a Nole - The Bear's coaching tree? Mark was a Cane but his coaching also was Bowden nole tree. Ole St Bobby is liked and got great press but we won four titles while he "played Miami." Was it 20 or 30 years for him to given his first title? He finally earned one with the second one. He would have been fired at Miami long before he finally won his first.

Advertisement
Back