This was up there on the Canes Mt. Rushmore of ****

My thoughts exactly! This game is up there with some of the worst performances I have witnessed. Only reason it’s not the worst is because we won. Kirby Freedman’s 1-11 with 3 picks is the worst individual performance I have seen, but that game yesterday is up there as one of the worst team performance I’ve seen. We have a real chance of having a losing record this year. Our OL and offense is that bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, it was a **** show, but there’s plenty of blame to go around. At some point, these players need to stop sitting around waiting for a coach to make them great and take it upon themselves to become great. I see virtually none of that. Donaldson being exhibit A. He’s a fat slob who doesn’t appear to have ever stepped in a weight room or said no to 100 cheeseburger lunch.
Our players are scared bro. Afraid to be great

Our players are scared bro. Afraid to be great

I wouldn’t say that. I think they are a victim of their culture, and until they get into a new one, they’ve got no shot. The culture at Miami can’t mirror the culture of SF prep sports. That’s a recipe for losing regardless of scheme, play calling, etc.

There are certainly positives about SF sports, but the proma donna, I can succeed on talent alone bull**** is bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My heart aches. I so wanted to believe. I ******* hate everyone. I can’t even drink a Hefeweizen and watch my CANES in peace without getting ******* sick. What a pathetic display of coaching. **** Shanny.
This is exactly how I feel. I just want to enjoy my 12 to 14 games per year. I had reasonable expectations. I wasn’t one of these “fire everyone” miserable twats the minute we lost a game. All I wanted was to enjoy my favorite time of the year, and these stupid fcks have taken it from me after 4 lousy weeks.

That **** was worse than a lot of losses we’ve watched because it was a total breakdown in every phase of the game. An absolute abomination.

Any half decent team mops us yesterday. We couldn’t block or cover a team composed of guys we wouldn’t accept as preferred walk ons.

Advertisement
This staff has been green from the jump.

I help out hope but we look like a team coached by a green staff from top to bottom.

Only two coaches with real experience in Diaz and Enos = lol
I got negged out the *** talking about how green the staff was when Manny made his decision on keeping the d staff and bringing in Baker. It was obvious then and now people are finally realizing it.

Advertisement
Back