This is why you recruit South Florida

Advertisement
Reuben Bain. Andres Borregales. Mark Fletcher. James Williams. Kam Kinchens.

Recruit nationally. But keep the difference makers home. They bailed us out today when our quarterback collapsed.

Overall, this was a lot of the same old stuff. But running the ball down their throat to win is different. And this is the second week in a row that has happened.

We’re on to NC State. Go ‘Canes.
Please give the O-Line it's due respect.

Advertisement
He thrived in the 100 mph Lashlee offense where there wasn't any time to overthink things. He's really struggling with his confidence in these static Gattis and Dawson offenses.
Dawson runs a “static” offense?!

Holy **** lmfao PORST of the night right here

I don’t think anyone is saying not to recruit SoFlo, it’s been about not being over dependent on it.

Mario for all his faults, seems to have a much better eye for talent than his predecessors based on this freshman class and transfers, so as long as he can acquire said talent im not worried about where it comes from.

McCormick has proven his worth

He sprung that winning TD
IMG_1580.jpeg
IMG_1581.jpeg
IMG_1582.jpeg
IMG_1583.jpeg
IMG_1584.jpeg

“Sprung” more like held on for dear life.

He’s got to be better if we’re going to use our TEs as OL and completely ignore their receiving ability. It’s a miracle this wasn’t called against us. Dude has a full arm around him and is yanking his jersey lol.

It will be next time.

Advertisement
Imagine going on the road the next couple of weeks in packed enemy stadiums and your WR missing THREE WIDE OPEN WRs because he's too busy zeroing in on X who has 2 ppl on him. TVD was figured out by FSU on 4th and 14 game and he has never recovered since. The book is our on him. Until we can get a QB who is not a turnover machine this team is capoed as a 6-6, 7-5 team at best.

IMG_6209.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6209.jpeg
    IMG_6209.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 0
Imagine going on the road the next couple of weeks in packed enemy stadiums and your WR missing THREE WIDE OPEN WRs because he's too busy zeroing in on X who has 2 ppl on him. TVD was figured out by FSU on 4th and 14 game and he has never recovered since. The book is our on him. Until we can get a QB who is not a turnover machine this team is capoed as a 6-6, 7-5 team at best.

View attachment 263349
Even in real time, I could see several times where WR’s were open and he never looked their way.

TVD was bad v GT when he wasn't injured. I have no clue why a hobbling TVD is playing when Emory played ok last week. The TVD era for me is over. Im not gonna go on and on about it. I dont want him back, we need to move on. He is a net negative. Whenever we lose people go after everyone. We lost to GT and struggled tonight because of TVD. 7 picks in 3 games. No freaking way.

Bring in an experience QB to challenge Emory and Jacurri in the offseason. Also speaking of Jacurri he can now play in the last 4 games. I wanna see what he got as well, even in packages

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not the scheme....dude had all day to survey the field and was still throwing in harms way. He is ah 1-2 read and throw guy. Defenses know to take away X on 3rd downs now its not a secret. If he had mobility. Dawson could use movement passes to make TVD comfortable with the easy reads those provide. I would be shocked if TVD throws for more than 300 yds and 3 scores EVER again this season.

What’s happened to TVD? Is he really hurt? Mentally crushed? Is a quarter or cover 2 coverage really the kryptonite. He looks so lost

He couldn’t push off that right leg. Watch the first pick and it’s clear that, while he’s rotating the shoulders, there’s no rooting and push-off the right foot which leads to an under-thrown ball. Add that to being a beat slow with the decision and you get a pick. Another week to get healthier but I doubt a similar performance will be enough to win on the road.

Beat NCS

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back