This is why you recruit South Florida

Advertisement
If TVD were smart and half as competitive as some of the guys on this site that were not blessed with his measurables, he’d sit down with Dawson this week and design a game plan based on the fact that everyone knows and is now reacting to his zeroing in on X tendency.

It would sound a little something like this…

“Coach, they’re double teaming X because I’m staring him down from the second the ball is snapped. Let’s draw up some plays, I’m gonna stare him down the whole time let the defense shift toward X, and we’re gonna hit the other guys who are WIDE OPEN”.

This is the exact thing that is happening in reality, but if it was presented to TVD as a task and strategy and not something you would assume a high level QB has built the instinct doing, maybe he would actually do it. The OLine is even giving him enough time to do throw a little pump fake in addition. Would be unstoppable.

TVD has to be hurt, all the time but no deep shots. Really struggled. The whole team fought thru their struggles. Years past that's not the case. Twice now Mario has trusted the toughness and opted for overtime. We've won both. I get limiting Emory but that underthrown pic to restrepo makes me think TVD injury limiting him with lack of deep shots. Happy to be on the winning side of games like this. Mario's making progress. Go Canes 🙌

Advertisement
The bottleneck on this team is the QB. That is a god **** shame and should never happen at this University. Even when we were trotting out Malik Rosier and Stephen Morris, they weren't the weakest link on the team.

Reuben Bain. Andres Borregales. Mark Fletcher. James Williams. Kam Kinchens.

Recruit nationally. But keep the difference makers home. They bailed us out today when our quarterback collapsed.

Overall, this was a lot of the same old stuff. But running the ball down their throat to win is different. And this is the second week in a row that has happened.

We’re on to NC State. Go ‘Canes.

DMoney - I'll disagree with you this one time - DVD didn't collapse - he didn't even show up.

I've seen more emotion and effort from a museum mummy.

Advertisement
Idk that this is the correct message when we have Harrell and Davis and many more also from SFL. The message should be this is why you recruit blue chip players.

Say that again.

We shouldn't be battling out with 2 and 5 teams like this. The offense is putrid and this second half of the season identity is ****.

TVD was bad v GT when he wasn't injured. I have no clue why a hobbling TVD is playing when Emory played ok last week. The TVD era for me is over. Im not gonna go on and on about it. I dont want him back, we need to move on. He is a net negative. Whenever we lose people go after everyone. We lost to GT and struggled tonight because of TVD. 7 picks in 3 games. No freaking way.

Bring in an experience QB to challenge Emory and Jacurri in the offseason. Also speaking of Jacurri he can now play in the last 4 games. I wanna see what he got as well, even in packages
Just common sense

Advertisement
This is why you never recruit Connecticut

The bottleneck on this team is the QB. That is a god **** shame and should never happen at this University. Even when we were trotting out Malik Rosier and Stephen Morris, they weren't the weakest link on the team.
Stephen Morris best QB since brock Berlin. Loved Morris!

Advertisement
TVD was bad v GT when he wasn't injured. I have no clue why a hobbling TVD is playing when Emory played ok last week. The TVD era for me is over. Im not gonna go on and on about it. I dont want him back, we need to move on. He is a net negative. Whenever we lose people go after everyone. We lost to GT and struggled tonight because of TVD. 7 picks in 3 games. No freaking way.

Bring in an experience QB to challenge Emory and Jacurri in the offseason. Also speaking of Jacurri he can now play in the last 4 games. I wanna see what he got as well, even in packages
Not you too.

DMoney - I'll disagree with you this one time - DVD didn't collapse - he didn't even show up.

I've seen more emotion and effort from a museum mummy.

Shhhhh you can’t say that on this site all his fanboys will show up and say emotion doesn’t matter. He is TVD the Great!! I called it all week and had multiple posters coming at me. Guess what….I was right again! TVD is mentally weak, also injured and just flat out bad right now. Zero emotion or competitive spirit. He is a broken man. Time to get his degree and enjoy playing golf while working a 9-5. Nothing wrong with it but he isn’t leading Miami to anything more than 8 wins in his career.

Advertisement
Back