This is why you recruit South Florida

View as article
Why are we running a slow, methodical, check with me offense when our QB is clearly an up-tempo, rhythm passer? To your So Fla point more Brashard and Ray Ray, less McCormick.
Yea we seemed to find a little juice when Dawson did that. Then he promptly stopped.

Advertisement
Reuben Bain. Andres Borregales. Mark Fletcher. James Williams. Kam Kinchens.

Recruit nationally. But keep the difference makers home. They bailed us out today when our quarterback collapsed.

Overall, this was a lot of the same old stuff. But running the ball down their throat to win is different. And this is the second week in a row that has happened.

We’re on to NC State. Go ‘Canes.
How about whether you should hire corches from south Florida

Advertisement
We are bowl eligible and won one more game than last year lol. Low floor but baby steps!
This is what Miami football has come to?!!
20 years of this nightmare has us being okay with just bowl eligible.
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Advertisement
It helps when you can line up and run the ball.

Plus stop ppl on 3rd and short…now if only we could figure out 3rd and long…
This is basically how teams like Alabama / Georgia / Ohio St skate from week to week without being troubled by most of the teams they play - they can just line up and run the ball / stop the run. They only have to raise their game a few times a year.

Reuben Bain. Andres Borregales. Mark Fletcher. James Williams. Kam Kinchens.

Recruit nationally. But keep the difference makers home. They bailed us out today when our quarterback collapsed.

Overall, this was a lot of the same old stuff. But running the ball down their throat to win is different. And this is the second week in a row that has happened.

We’re on to NC State. Go ‘Canes.
D, I love you but Kam did not bail us out today. He made a truly bone headed play early in the game that allowed a 60 yard gain when he didn’t wrap up. He spent the rest of the game repenting for that mistake. Thankfully he lucked into that pick 6.

This is basically how teams like Alabama / Georgia / Ohio St skate from week to week without being troubled by most of the teams they play - they can just line up and run the ball / stop the run. They only have to raise their game a few times a year.
Facts. They survive the scares this way, coast and advance week to week.

Advertisement
Idk that this is the correct message when we have Harrell and Davis and many more also from SFL. The message should be this is why you recruit blue chip players.
Wait, so if you recruit 4 and 5 stars and don’t rely on evals szn even if they’re from South Florida, you’re telling me that formula can work?

Who woulda thought….

Now keep winning and chase out the dead weight in this class, flip/close with some ballers.

D, I love you but Kam did not bail us out today. He made a truly bone headed play early in the game that allowed a 60 yard gain when he didn’t wrap up. He spent the rest of the game repenting for that mistake. Thankfully he lucked into that pick 6.
Luck is harsh. He drove on the football and made a big play.

guess we will just forget the missed coverage in the GaTech game
c'mon - it's a great mix of great players with the right attitude

Advertisement
Huge credit to the players-This was a guaranteed loss if we were the same team of the last 20+ years-

Like D.Money said keep the difference makers at home they bailed us out today-

Keep grinding there are no easy wins it’s life and death each Saturday -

Why are we running a slow, methodical, check with me offense when our QB is clearly an up-tempo, rhythm passer? To your So Fla point more Brashard and Ray Ray, less McCormick.
What does that even mean, up tempo rhythm passer?

Either you can read coverage and make the proper throws or you can't. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tempo, or lack thereof, is not the reason this kid is throwing it to double coverage every week.

Advertisement
Back