This is why you recruit South Florida

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol on this one. Of course you croot south florida but lets not cherry pick a few ballers out of a hundred plus JAGS we've crooted down here the last 20 years. I mean our best WR is from NY & went to Lackawanna College. I could make a long *** list of all the 4 star south florida WR's he's way better than from the last 10 years we've crooted

We are poised to lose our next two easily and UL if we keep this up. Never felt so deflated after a win. TBH @DMoney it feels like a loss. Seeing TVD continuing to self- destruct and sabotage this team is maddening.
I'm delighted with the win tonight - a rebuilding team overcame their QB trying to sabotage them. Can't hate that.

Not massively looking forward to the next 4 games with the injuries piling up and TVD at the helm, but any given Saturday and all that.

Idk that this is the correct message when we have Harrell and Davis and many more also from SFL. The message should be this is why you recruit blue chip players.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
What does that even mean, up tempo rhythm passer?

Either you can read coverage and make the proper throws or you can't. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tempo, or lack thereof, is not the reason this kid is throwing it to double coverage every week.
He thrived in the 100 mph Lashlee offense where there wasn't any time to overthink things. He's really struggling with his confidence in these static Gattis and Dawson offenses.

Wait, so if you recruit 4 and 5 stars and don’t rely on evals szn even if they’re from South Florida, you’re telling me that formula can work?

Who woulda thought….

Now keep winning and chase out the dead weight in this class, flip/close with some ballers.
You see Mario dropping commits this late in the year.

Advertisement
McCormick blocked two Cavaliers on that TD run to seal the game - not entirely sure why he's catching strays here.
Because he tips the offense and defenses know he's not a threat. hes a good blocker that does his job but this is the air raid and he's a non factor.

Not strays, he just doesn't benefit the passing offense.

Advertisement
If you’re a defense against TVD, you can ignore the flats and the check down. It’s going to be interception city from here on out.

Reuben Bain. Andres Borregales. Mark Fletcher. James Williams. Kam Kinchens.

Recruit nationally. But keep the difference makers home. They bailed us out today when our quarterback collapsed.

Overall, this was a lot of the same old stuff. But running the ball down their throat to win is different. And this is the second week in a row that has happened.

We’re on to NC State. Go ‘Canes.

@DMoney where is TVD and Dawson from the Texas AM game?

TVD is a liability at this point

Advertisement
Back