This is why Cooney deserves his job....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Without Coach Cooney, Jeff is not back on the team. He worked the entire time to keep, mend, & build the relationship.View attachment 76837
Brother you know we famm but lord are you far off on this one in soooooo many different ways. 3 people responsible for Jeff coming back #1 manny. #2 brevin #3 Baez & 3b jarren. Hit me and I'll explain David coon to u. I get the thought though. This dude since hes been here has got credit for the things hes tried to sabotage. Just ask dugans.

Brother you know we famm but lord are you far off on this one in soooooo many different ways. 3 people responsible for Jeff coming back #1 manny. #2 brevin #3 Baez & 3b jarren. Hit me and I'll explain David coon to u. I get the thought though. This dude since hes been here has got credit for the things hes tried to sabotage. Just ask dugans.

Brevin a top 3 recruiter in the program?

Advertisement
Cooney certainly had an AWFUL LOT to do with that...

Cooney needs to teach his boy Pope how to stop crying and just put his head down and work. Cooney doesn’t need to be our WR coach in my opinion. We need someone coming in fresh to stabilize that group.

If it’s that bad? Why is Cooney still on staff? Is Manny not aware of Cooney being an issue in the lockeroom?

If it’s that bad? Why is Cooney still on staff? Is Manny not aware of Cooney being an issue in the lockeroom?

This is the main reason why I NEVER post anything critical on message boards or social media. Now the new thing is going to be that Cooney is a locker room problem. SMH

(Not directed at you Beastmode or anyone in particular, you just know that someone is going to take that info & run with it.)

Advertisement
Can he actually teach the receivers how to catch? Bottom line is this group is a mess and needs some serious coaching.

Man what a year makes, remember last off season how we were so worried Dugans was going to FSU. His room was one of the best and consistent last year.

Advertisement
You know better than any of us.

No he dosent..Tweed is a nice guy but his opinion is just that an opinion. Give Cooney a raise but we need an EXPERIENCED WR Coach that can teach the guys how to catch.

I guess the fact that Cooney was an assistant with the WRs last year is a plus? On the contrary.

This is the main reason why I NEVER post anything critical on message boards or social media. Now the new thing is going to be that Cooney is a locker room problem. SMH

(Not directed at you Beastmode or anyone in particular, you just know that someone is going to take that info & run with it.)

I understand and that’s why I was asking for clarification on what he is speaking as fact. Unfortunately social media can be a good and bad thing in this new world we live in.

Dee, we all know how you feel about Cooney. It’s well documented.

Dee just got the stiff arm. Love it.

I really appreciate Tweed's views on things. He is always level headed and reasonable. Dee on the other hand is a drama queen, who quite frankly displays many of the poor characteristics we see with the kids these days. I suspect Dee is a bad influence on any of the players he interacts with.

Exactly. Dee needs to take a page out of Tweed's book and keep his mouth shut. The **** Dee spews on here, true or not true and I suspect most of it is not true, needs to stay in house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back