This is why Cooney deserves his job....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Wayne is a volunteer WR coach for the Colts....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can he actually teach the receivers how to catch? Bottom line is this group is a mess and needs some serious coaching.
Catching is literally the easiest thing a wr can do we literally are taught at 9 how to catch. Now body control, route running, knowing wear to settle in a zone, leverage against a.cb, using youe hands right, getting off a jam and to high point balls have to be taught ans idk how good Cooney would be

He can become the recruiting coordinator with additional titles and get a pay upgrade for sure. But we Still need a coach who knows what they are doing to coach the group like they are supposed to be
He’s coached before that’s what people don’t get.

I have been told by the myriad of folks here that have zero information about anything that Cooney, in fact, sucks and should be fired, not promoted.

Don't worry they've all switched sides, just read tonite's Cooney suckfest

Advertisement
Cant be any worse than Duggans. Our WRs couldn’t even run the correct routes and they literally had to memorize 4 for the offense and then when the ball happened to be catchable they couldn’t catch a cold.

Advertisement
Guys are leaving out Wiggins. If he learns how to catch he’s going to be big problems

Even in our **** offense he was getting open a lot
That's the thing he may be the best route runner he just never concentrates on the **** ball well but he even forced pi well and I like his body control

Advertisement
Everyone has coached before...We do get it.
I respect you as a poster and you have a lot more knowledge on it than I do as you are probably much older and more experienced. I just wanted to say before I go to sleep when I called you a troll earlier I had not read your name I was typing multiple posts very fast. I just disagree Wth you man I don’t think coaching wrs is that hard and the guy has put in work. He can’t be any worse than beard was.

Wiggins is the WR I am most hyped to see next year not named KJ or Thomas. He showed flashes of elite talent this season. He also looked like crap at times but you know .. freshmen.

That man was killing FSU last year. Got 2 P.I's from what I recall.

I respect you as a poster and you have a lot more knowledge on it than I do as you are probably much older and more experienced. I just wanted to say before I go to sleep when I called you a troll earlier I had not read your name I was typing multiple posts very fast. I just disagree Wth you man I don’t think coaching wrs is that hard and the guy has put in work. He can’t be any worse than beard was.

Fair enough...It's whatever. My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back