This Is A Trap Game Isn't It?

Where is all the youth at other than LB? Kaaya a jr, yearby jr, coley sr, walton is a soph. Herndon and njoku been here 3 years. The whole o-line are all jrs and isidora a sr. D-linemen have all been here 2-3 years. Starting dbs all sr.

Other than richards and the Lbs these dudes have been here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Your first "real" game of the year let alone a conference game can't really be a trap game. The only trap is fooling yourself into worrying about this one.

star_wars_its_a_trap.jpg

All great points, but the bye week factor is gonna be key for us here. If we went straight from app st to this game id be worried. But with 2 weeks to prepare for the option they should be ready to go.

Advertisement
Gt has been more relevant than us the last few years sadly. So Idk if it can be defined as a trap game however the team hasn't come out flat yet and I'm beginning to believe in the coaching staff more and more each week

These same kids last year had no drive and looked flat in all games, especially against weaker competition. This year has been the exact opposite, we will roll

[]_[] swag;2637682 said:
All great points, but the bye week factor is gonna be key for us here. If we went straight from app st to this game id be worried. But with 2 weeks to prepare for the option they should be ready to go.

indeed.

but the most encouraging thing I've just seen is watching Paul Johnson's press conference. He seems shook and not confident at all in his team:

[video=youtube;BCmuESNdSvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCmuESNdSvs[/video]

Gt has been more relevant than us the last few years sadly. So Idk if it can be defined as a trap game however the team hasn't come out flat yet and I'm beginning to believe in the coaching staff more and more each week

These same kids last year had no drive and looked flat in all games, especially against weaker competition. This year has been the exact opposite, we will roll

Except the fact they went 3-9 last year and all....

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2637682 said:

indeed.

but the most encouraging thing I've just seen is watching Paul Johnson's press conference. He seems shook and not confident at all in his team:

Yeah he sounds defeated after Clemson

Except the fact they went 3-9 last year and all....
Well they also went to the orange bowl two years ago and they've won the coastal 5 times since we've been in the acc to our zero times... So yeah I'd say they were more relevant... As crappy as it is to say it, it's the truth

We lost 58-0 to Clemson last year. Might as well have been 3-9

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2637682 said:

indeed.

So [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION]... Are you now gaining confidence... from Paul Johnson's lack of confidence??? Does this mean you're officially off the ledge?

Amazing how therapeutic it can be to cycle your inner emotions on the CIS board and find peace and resolve.

Advertisement
You have to be consistently good to even be considered for a "trap game" . If we were gonna have a trap game it was 2 weeks ago at App St. This is conference play.

Stop being a Nancy and worrying for no god **** reason. I swear a lot of you guys are worse than 16 year old girls. You wanna talk about GaTech strengths go ahead. But stop looking for someone on the board to calm you down.... Do it yourself

Advertisement
Back