This Is A Trap Game Isn't It?

valid

Band
Banned
Everything seems to be going so well right now. New coach, new facilities, ranked #14 , new unis, 3 blowout victories. Is it too good to be true?

I've been trying to truly be objective about this game on saturday. the more I think about it.....it wouldn't surprise me if we lost. Here's why:

-GT is coming off of a loss and will be much more prepared and focused after getting humiliated by Clemson.

- Given the youth of our team, we are most likely looking forward to playing FSU in our brand new unis and could be overlooking the threat of a desperate GT squad.

- We have 3 freshmen LBs. Not ideal when you're playing against a TO offense.

- As much as I love Diaz, I still can't wrap my head around how he gave up 550 rushing yards to BYU while at Texas. BYU was a team running a somewhat related offensive style to GT with a veer-option running game.

- I think our guys are overconfident after beating up on 3 less talented teams. We haven't been challenged yet. How will we react in a close game on the road facing adversity?

I feel like I've seen this movie many times before and its hard to get excited. I truly hope I'm wrong, but it does feel like a trap game to me.

amirite guyms? please talk me off the ledge and tell me we will roll.

Advertisement
Had we not played Brigham Young Episcopal last week, I'd be a little concerned.

Advertisement
Teams who have done nothing and accomplished nothing in over a decade don't have trap games.

It's called post traumatic al golden disorder. Understandably you have deep and severe emotional scars attributed to the contsant disappointment that was al golden.

Fear not my friend, the Hurricanes are going to eat this Saturday.

Advertisement
Richt is 8-0 at Bobby Dodd Stadium

13-2 all time

We roll.

but 5-2 against Paul Johnson...and it could've been 4-3 according to Richt himself.

but that's kind of irrelevant....what about Diaz' against that BTU offense? i've got a bad feeling about this.

Advertisement
Oh, well. Cat's out of the bag.

We

o.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Talk you off the ledge...

No, no... Just go ahead & jump, it's what's best for all of us.

This is no trap game. Just listen to Kaaya's interview today. The team knows they were supposed to win the first 3 games. Now we are in conference/division play.

Advertisement
Back